Chapter 4: Same interest?

Great they're still standing in the middle of the restaurant talking. Well...that was until the owner came out...."HELLO! Why are you guys just standing there?! Come, come. Sit down, sit down." We all sat down at a big round table. Fantastic. Why. Next to this glasses guy. Didn't even take a proper look at his face yet.

"Introduction time!" shouted my mom. "Ahaha, yes, yes of course." my aunty said as she slowly stood up with her glamorous dress. "I shall do so." she then looked at my mom "This is Anne and her daughter," she looked at me, "Lina, next to her is Jerry." she stopped and looked at Miya with a suspicious look. Miya then stood up and said "of course you all know the bride and groom of yesterday-" and on and on and on until the introduction of her family was done.

"Hey." said a familiar voice.

I looked to my left and met those eyes again. Wait what. Again? He waved at me until I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Uhhh H-hey... Sorry I blanked out."

"Sooo uhh we met the other day...do you remember?"

"Yes, yes of course. Ahaha....." my laugh sounded stupid.

Pretty sure you don't want all the details of the dinning so I'll skip that part.

After a looonnnngggg wait of my mom and the other two uncles and aunties talk they were like best friends and suddenly Miya's mother said, "How bout we continue this at our house?"

I'm doomed.

We got to their house and in we went. They saw me and Jerry really quiet and bored so with a suspicious smile Miya said, "My brother has Ps4 so how bout you guys play together?" Then we both got pushed into the gaming room and the door shut with the last two words of Miya- "have fun."

I looked around and my expression changed completely. I looked at the computer and the basically everything in the room. And I was silently screaming excitedly. Do you know how much I loved playing games?! I was jumping up and down like a monkey that couldn't be controlled.

Jerry's POV~~(yes...not even I can explain what's going on in her head anymore.)

I was surprised by her reaction. I stood still watching her. She was one of a kind. A kind I haven't ever seen before. I smiled, "How bout we get busy with the games?" I said. "YESSSS" She squealed with excitement. She looked at me with huge puppy eyes. "Alright, alright let's start." I finally said after enjoying the view of this really cute girl I met yesterday.

Game after game she beat me. Damn. I thought I was a pro when I played alone. But now it feels like she was the sparkle to my life after she won every game. She looked really cute jumping up and down.

But then...I found her weakness, mwahaha(evil laugh). Horror games. I could see she was clearly acting like nothing is gonna scare her but as soon as a jump scare popped up the screen she jumped and screamed. "JERRY THERE'S A MONSTERRRRR" she'd scream and hide behind me. I laughed "Haha payback for all the games u won against me!" I teased. I turned my head and there she was... asleep leaning against my back.

The door suddenly flew open and I quickly turned, put a finger on my mouth and told my sister(Miya) "shhhh." Miya took quick notice and then closed the door.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
How was this chapter? Did y'all enjoy this? Hope you did and remember to comment and vote!

Sorry for the format and spelling mistakes if there's any.