Chapter 13: Cake and Tea

Down the hallway to my class I saw Shin and Britney chatting happily.  I won't lie they look like a good couple...too bad Shin was too innocent for her. Shin did have other friends but he always prefers spending time with us. Nice guy.

Now I'm thinking of how to deal with Jeremy... We now live under the same roof...could it get any worse than getting mad at him before he moved in? He did apologise quite a few times. Maybe I should stop my mood swings, have some cake and tea and might as well forgive him.

Throughout the whole day I just blanked out when Shin and Britney were trying to say something to me. They soon began to worry and asked if I need help solving math problems or some other homework. Yes, math always comes first. And that's how math destroys the world.  I'm joking guys don't give up on maths cuz it's hard. I personally think its fun. Sometimes.  Anyways I told them I wasn't feeling quite well so left immediately after school.

Hard to believe that I got myself to 9B all of a sudden. I looked at the class of students preparing to leave. Jeremy saw me. "Hey-" I walked right past him to Bisca. I asked if she'd like to have some cake and tea with me after school. She happily agreed and we both went of.

Jeremy's POV

Why is she ignoring me? I don't remember telling her any lies except "acting" sad. I thought she came to solve the problem. How does she know Bisca anyway? Lina.... I want you to be my friend. Why are you treating me like this?

Narrator: Jeremy had the most impossible solutions to why she was angry. Yeah he kept asking himself questions. I guess Lina is making this a bit toooooooooooo (with a cherry on top) complicated.

Back to Lina.

"So, why all of a sudden invite me for some afternoon tea?"

"I don't know...I keep blanking out today because of that "guy"." I made quotation marks with my fingers.

She laughed, "Why? Haha what are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking of forgiving him since you said you've had experience and regretted it."

She gave a huge sigh. "Yeah...so much."

We finally got to the café, sat down and ordered. "Say, how bout I help you try to get him back to talk to you."
"Are you thinking of the impossible? Because I don't think he knows you."

"You never know." I shrugged

"Do you know Kang Joon-Hee? "

"Yeah." I nodded and thought for a moment "WAIT WHAT THAT PLAYBOY?!"

"Shhhhhh" She said and looked around.

I covered my mouth. "That playboy guy?" I then whispered.

"Let me explain ok?"

"Okay."

"So I had a great childhood with him until he made me worry like how the guy made you worry-by the way who is he?" She looked at me with curious eyes.

"Jeremy....." I looked down.

"Great he was my childhood friend too. Although he doesn't give up easily but anyway. We were great childhood friends until he told me he was moving away as a prank to see my reaction. I cried so he finally said it was a prank. But after that day...I started ignoring him. He apologized a lot but I never forgave him... my last sentence to him was... 'go find other girls to play with' because I was so annoyed. He took it the wrong way and became a playboy...." She looked down at he cake that had just been served. "So yeah. Let's eat."
I started laughing. "How does that guy even get to B grades hahahaha- is he that stupid? Hahahaha" She glared at me. I cleared my throat.  "Right let's eat."

"Bisca." I said suddenly. "He's gonna be easy to get back."

She dropped her fork. "What? Kang Joon-Hee?"

I nodded. "I'll forgive Jeremy today and ask if we can spend our breaks together with his best friend which is Kang Joon-Hee then I'll invite you to come sit with us."

"Seriously?! B - But I- I- I don't think I can do it...." She hesitated. 

"Oh c'mon it won't be that bad."

She finally smiled "Promise?"

"Promise."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I am so sorry I haven't updated for so long because my phone broke and then I couldn't think of a storyline. So yeah this chapter might be boring but some readers said it was too early for them to match up so I made it a bit draggy. I mean patience.

Sorry for my spelling and format mistakes but hope you liked it!