Chapter8: He Made The Sky Turn Grey

Lina's POV
"LINA!" I turned and poof Britney hugged me.

"Are you deaf of what?" Britney asked.

"No..." I was spacing out because of how weird Jeremy acted this morning.

"What?"

"What?"

"Oh I thought you were gonna continue the sentence."

I let out a sigh of relief. I thought I said my thoughts out loud. She'd definitely go and hunt Jeremy down. Cause she's a big playgirl and when I say guys are cute or hot, she knows I mean it and WILL hunt for her prey.

"Why you sighing? What? Saw some cute guy?"

I shook my head. "No...not yet..." I lied...

Mira looked at the other direction and jumped. "OH LORD. LOOK AT THAT CUTE GUY!" I looked the same direction. Jeremy? OH NO YOU DON'T!

But just to confirm I asked "Where?"

"THAT GUY NEXT TO THE GLASSES GUY!" she was hyped. Oh but thank the lord it wasn't Jeremy. She flew over to the guy next to Jeremy acting like a lost puppy. "Are you in ninth grade?" she asked in the sweetest voice. Jeremy turned his gaze to me, raised an eyebrow pointing to Britney. I ran over to Britney. "Ahaha sorry this is my lost puppy, I came to claim her..." I pulled her but she wouldn't budge.

Jeremy stopped me and pulled me away from Britney. "Do tell your friend to be careful...he's the biggest playboy in this school." he warned. I burst out laughing. "Are you ok?!" he had a worried look because I laughed until I ran out of air.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"It's better to leave them alone then." I finally went back to my straight face.

"What why?"

"Because my friend is a playgirl. They'll learn their lesson to see how sad an actual heartbreak feels..."

Jeremy suddenly turned cold. "Oh yeah...yeah...." he walked away slowly.

"Jer-"

"Don't talk to me for a while..."

I opened my mouth then closed it again. I nodded and silently walked away too. Why did he suddenly turn so cold? I looked up at the sky as it filled with dark clouds and started to drizzle. I wonder what dark past he's had? I mean what could have happened. He's only 15.

I quickly walked inside leaving Britney behind and took a last look at Jeremy as he disappeared into the other end of the building. I walked in. OH MY WORD QPIEGSK(hope you guys didn't try to pronounce that). I cursed. So much damn stairs. I went to go check which class I was in. I looked for my name on the paper. Shizness I already feel half dead...MY CLASS HAS TO FREAKIN BE THIRD FLOOR. THAT'S A WHOLE LOTTA QNDHDKL. I cursed again. Do you know how much I hate stairs? I took a turn and poof!

"Oh I'm so sorry!" we both said at the same time. I looked up.

"Oh I'm sorry I was checking for my name behind you, I'm so sorry it's all my fault, should have waited." He bowed. (Sign of respect.)

"Oh no, no. It's no problem at all." I smiled and walked away.

Then I started getting suspicious. Why is he following me? I turned around. He looked at me.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Are you following me?"

"No I'm going to class 8C."
(Lemme explain how the classes work:
8A is extremely smart
B okayish
C average
D just pass
F on the dot.)
"Oh me too. I'm sorry about that. The name's Lina. Your new classmate."

"The name is Shin Taemin.But you can call me whatever." he smiled.

"Korean?" I asked.

He nodded. "And I guess yours is English from Europe?" I nodded too. We both laughed."Friends?" he held out a hand for me to shake. "Friends." I shaked his hand.

The bell rang.

"Oh shoot we got to find our class!" We ran and scanned through the classes until we found our class. I ran in and I heard a shout, "Lina! I saved a seat for you!" she waved at me. Great she's in the same class! I lowered my head and walked to Britney as everyone's attention was on me. There was a seat open next to me so Shin jumped to the open seat. "Better to sit here then be awkward with someone else...."
"Guess who's number I got~" she was holding a small piece of paper like some kind of treasure.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Wanna know who's number she got? Could it be Jeremy? Or the Playboy? Or both? Yeah you choose. It's quite easy.

Sorry for format and mistakes.
Remember to share, comment, vote, enjoy!