Chapter 2: Frozen Hands

Jack's PoV

I quickly followed the two kids to a big room. Probably a ball room. I was lucky that I already got in before little Anna shut the door. I hid behind one of the ball room's pillar and watched the two girls laugh. I looked at Elsa. Hm... She must be around eight, judging from her appearance and height.

"Do the magic! Do the magic!" Little Anna said as she pulls her sister at the center of the room. Elsa smiled then moved her hands in a circular motion as Anna watched it closely. Wait... What's that?!

"Whooaa..." Anna uttered in amazement. Elsa continued moving her hands magically in circular motion until she made a small... s-snow? Wait... What?! S-She has powers?! She has icy powers like me?!

"Ready?" Elsa asked Anna as she hold the snowball suspended between her hands. Anna excitedly nodded. Elsa smiled then threw the snowball in air and it exploded into a thousand glittery snowflakes.

"This is amaaaazing!" Anna playfully and happily jumped around.

"Whoa..." I said in awe as I look around the air. I didn't know what happened but a few moments after, a snowball hit me in the face. I quickly wiped it off and saw the two sisters looking at me.

"Who are you and what are you doing inside the palace halls?" Elsa asked me with authority.

"Wait... You could... see me?" I asked in surprise.

"It would be more surprising if I hear you talk but couldn't see you isn't it, trespasser? After all, you're not a very good hider. Now tell us your identity and your business here or I'll call the guards!" She spitefully answered.

"Easy there. There's no need for that." I said then I held my staff beside me

"I'm Jack Frost." I said to them with a smile. Anna ran to me and clanged on my back.

"You're really Jack Frost?! Mama told us stories about you freezing ponds, making snow slides, and even said that you nip on our noses!" Anna eagerly said.

"Yes, I'm Jack Frost. I do freeze ponds and make snow slides, but I definitely not nip on people's noses." I smiled at her as I put her down. She giggled. I looked at Elsa and saw how suspicious her facial expression is. Not mentioning that her arms are crossed.

"Still in doubt?" I smirked at her.

"Yes, I am." She answered.

"Well then... Watch closely." I smirked then flew on the air.