10.

soo... umm ideas for this book are running kinda low.... so. if you could give me ideas in the comments, much appreciation. now... my sister,(well kinda. we met here on wattpad, started talking on Skype, [... BASICALLY it's kinda like how Dan and Phil met, but not really]) is writing some books, and i promised i'd help her out in getting people to read them. Anyway, her user is:

ThatEmoGirl28

Her books are really good, and i suggest reading them, show 'em some love. And sis? CANT WAIT TO ACTUALLY MEET U!! (whenever it happens... XD) now. ON TO THE CHAPTER!!
~~~~~~~

Sera's POV

It was the next morning, at about, 10:30, and i was already dressed, and ready for the day, when Dad came into our room, still looking kinda sleepy.

"Morning Dad." I said.

"Good morning Sera." He responded as he sat on the edge of my bed. (Astrid was still sleeping) "Phil and I were thinking... and, we think it's time we tell the Phandom the truth. And, we were wondering, if you and Astrid wanted to be in it?"

I laughed, then nodded. "Ok, but be prepared to literally break the internet." I jabbed my thumb into Astrid's side. just so she would wake up.

Astrid jerked, rolled over and punched me in the arm. Really sleepily, she said, "Morning dad, and sure, we would love to be in it." she said, stifling a yawn.

"Great!" Dad got up and walked towards the door. "come down, your Papa's making breakfast." He turned around. "OH! and, we're getting new neighbors. they have a daughter around your age so i want you guys to atleast try get to know her when they get here ok?"

Astrid and i sigh. "Fine. yeah, ok." I drag Astrid out of bed. "Come on you bag of snow."

~~~TIMESKIP TO RIGHT BEFORE FILMING~~~

"Ok, here's the plan. Phil and I are going to start the video, then you both will pop in, like you didn't know we were filming, and then...." Dad was explaining to Astrid and I how the video was gonna work. we had gone over it about 5 times, and i could tell dad was nervous.

"Dad! We know what to do. i know you're nervous, and to be honest, we are too. but, just remember, who cares if you loose a few subscribers? you've still got the best family in the world. Us." Astrid, Papa, Dad and I all collected in a massive group hug.

~~~ANOTHER TIMESKIP CUZ I'M LAZY~~~

Dan's POV

"BYE!" Astrid said, getting REALLY close to the camera. I laughed and turned it off. We just finished filming. Oh My Gods. Time to edit the video that the Internet has been waiting for, since forever. It was going on the Gaming Channel, so that it could be uploaded on a channel that Phil and I share.

"Love you dad! Love you Papa! Astrid and I are going next door ok?" They give us each a hug and walk out.

"Did I miss something??" Phil asked.

Sera's POV

"ok. so. Dad said to TRY to make friends with the new neighbors.... well... here goes.."

Astrid knocks on the door, and about 30 seconds later, a girl with shoulder length brown hair opens the door. She was relatively pale, and was wearing a Panic! At The Disco t-shirt and skinny jeans.

"Hello? Who are you?" She asks.

"oh! We're the daughter's of your new neighbors! our Dad told us to come and try to make a new friend, and because you're new... well... here we are!" Astrid said.

"Oh. Cool!" She held the door open wider, and ushered us in. There were boxes everywhere. "Sorry if its a mess. My mom's still unpacking"

"psh. you're fine." She lead us into her room and we saw that it was already decorated. Band posters, and a Violin case.

"The name's JC, by the way." she told us.

"Nice. I'm Serafina, and this is Astrid!" Jc nodded. About 3 hours later, after talking, and playing a few games, JC's phone buzzed.

"YES! DANISNOTONFIRE UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO!" She whisper yelled.

(A/N: i cri)

Astrid's eyes widened, and so did mine. She knew who dad was. Schist. we started slowly backing out of the room.

JC grabbed our arms, and pulled us back up to her room to watch the video. Right then, was when i noticed the Dan and Phil plushies sitting in the corner. JC watched Dan and Phil.... and she was about to make us watch a video, we were in... Holy Styx this was going to be awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~
SOOO... did you like it?! was it good? i really am running out of ideas though. also, just a heads up. School starts on the 14th for me, so from then on, updates might be really slow. (Slower than usual atleast.) So yeah! love you guys! and thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!!
266 reads!!! wow... thanks. again, dont forget to check out,

ThatEmoGirl28

head over there, show her some love. <3

~Serafina, Daughter of Ares.