Chap 23 - Good or bad?

Start from the beginning

I think I ate too much that's why I am talking about such weird things.

You are not talking idiot, you are thinking

See that's what I meant

"Shaira ready to go." Aaron waved his hand in front of my face and I nodded. I don't know why but the way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. It actually felt good. Ugh I am going crazy today. I hopped on my bike as did Aaron and I sped down the road. It was 7 only and we still had a lot of time so I decided to take him to the cliff.

I took the opposite road from our house.

"Where are you going?" He asked, his breath fanned my neck making me suck in a breath.

"We are going somewhere." I answered and he huffed in annoyance.

"Where?" He whined

"You will see."

"You have been using that line a lot today."

"Have I?" I smiled and he rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at him through the mirror to see his eyes closed and a peaceful look on his face. He's enjoying it. I smiled increasing the speed. Feeling the cold air slam on my face, in a good way.

"Woah." I yelled and spread my arms apart feeling the wind. I was not touching the handle but I knew that we will be safe cause I had pressed the auto control button and now it will move on its accord. Aaron had removed his head from my shoulder and was panicking.

"Shaira! Control the bike or else we will die. I am too young to die now." He yelled in a girly voice and I laughed.

"Shh...chill nothing will happen. I can't let you die so easily. That too on our first date." He still didn't look convinced so I touched his hands that were wrapped around my waist and spread them intertwining with mine. It was kinda like the Titanic pose. Cliche

"Wohoo." He shouted and threw his head back. I laughed and watched him smile whole heartedly. It made me happy to know that I could make him smile. Why? I don't know

Maybe you like him. My subconscious said and I internally rolled my eyes.

I do. As a friend

About thirty minutes later, we reached the cliff and I parked my bike. It was a cliff from where you could see the whole town.

"Wow it's....beautiful." Aaron gaped at the view in front of us. You could see the entire city lights - yellow, red, orange, blue, pink. It was a sight to see.

"It is." I looked up at the sky. The moon was shining but there were no stars today. I connected the Bluetooth of my phone to the bike's one and A Thousand Years by Christina Perri started. What a timing!

I felt a gaze on me and looked at Aaron to see him already staring at me. The moonlight made his face glow and his hair looked a shade lighter. His green eyes were shining and I could feel his minty breath on my face. I didn't realise how close we were until now. He looked my lips then my eyes and I also found myself doing it. I slowly leaned in and soon our lips touched and fireworks exploded. He cupped my face with his hand while the other rested on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I have kissed thousands of guys but Aaron's kisses were indescribable and it always made me crave for more. He moved his lips against mine and licked my lip for entrance. I opened my mouth. If fireworks were exploding earlier now it intensified more and made my knees buckle. Our tongues danced with each other and I slowly tugged at the ends of his hair. He tightened his hold on my waist and deepened the kiss. Our bodies were crushed against each other and no air could pass through. It was a passionate and emotion filled kiss. Simply amazing.

I pulled away, desperately needing air and he leaned his forehead on mine, breathing heavily. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Aaron looking at me with emotions swirling in his eyes but I couldn't exactly point it out. For the first time it felt nice to kiss someone not the needy or sexual kisses. For the first time i felt like the kiss meant something. I liked it, kissing Aaron under the moon with song playing at the background and the city lights lightening the area.

I liked it.

I liked kissing Aaron and I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

************

*squeals* They kissed again. How was it? I tried to make it as romantic as possible cause this thing is not my cup of tea. I hope I did good.

Ques: what is the one thing that you like about this story??

Vote and comment. Sorry for any typos

Love
Ishtara💤💤💤