Ch. 9

Ethan's POV:

Kylie have never met anyone who has stood up to Meggy. Hopefully she know whats coming for her now.

I stared at her as her smirk turned into a frown.

"Whats wrong?" I asked 

"I think I just got myself into a whole lot of trouble"

"Kylie you are the only girl, actually person to ever stand up to Meggy. To make her look as small as she really is, and to show everybody what she is really like. Did you see the way people were looking at her as she pushed through them, they have seen the real side of her." I ranted on

"Go ahead girlfriend you rant all you want" Kylie chuckled

"You busted showed every body what I already knew about her, and why I don't like her" I stopped my rant as I saw the full, round lips that Kylie wore as a smirk.

------------

Kylie's POV:

I saw him looking at my lips, and I knew what was coming. It happened every time a guy was reminded by himself that he wasn't aloud to kiss me, because of the whole coaches daughter thing. 

But before I could say another quirky remark about him ranting, I realized the distance between us had shortened from across the room, to right next to each other.

I could feel his chest moving in and out that was how close we were. I put my hands on his chest and pushed back. 

"I am the coaches daughter" 

"Yea and I am a lawyers son, so what"

"I know the speech well"

"What are you talking about?"

"The speech that my father gives to all of the players that tryout for his team, about how if you touch her you die"

"I have no recognition of that speech" 

The distance between us at become minimal again. This time did I not only feel his chest, but I smelled the cologne that he had on. He smelled so good.

I knew my dad would've given the speech, but maybe he didn't. Why wouldn't he though? Anyway we were the last people in the hall now. 

I put my hands on his chest again, but before I could push away again he wrapped his arms around my waist. Making me want to kiss him even more, with the wave of cologne that hit me.

I moved my hands from his chest to behind his neck, and he closed the gap. 

This was my first kiss, I had no idea how to do this. Thankfully Ethan's lips moved against mine in a pattern. He pulled me closer to him which only deepened the kiss. 

He lifter me up, so I wrapped around his waist. Finally I was taller than him, and I hoped it would  never end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: I am so sorry guys. I am a thirteen year old girl, who just started eighth grade. It is really hard to juggle homework and tests and this story. I saw all of your comments and they made me remember that I needed to update. I saw some of you wanted longer chapters and this is really as long as I can do. This is my first book. I promise I will get better. Thank you so much for all of your love. love you guys. :)