Ch. 8

Ethans P.O.V

When I said to Meggy "I like someone else I meant Kylie, but when I looked at her she looked like she was shocked.

She started to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Please don't leave."

"Why? The way you look at Meggy is unbelievable. You obviously like her."

"No I don't I promise you. I like you"

"Excuse me," Meggy interrupted "why would you want that thing over me"

----------

Kylie P.O.V

"Excuse me, why would you want that thing over me" the witch cackled.

Before Ethan could say anything I had to get something out.

"Who do you think you are, you no good spiteful, ungrateful, noisy piece of crap. Never call me a thing again." Meggy always has her little posy so when I said that they all gasped and made more people crowd around us.

"I..." she started

"I'm not done. You walk around this school like you could beat anybody at anything..."

"I could" she said smirking

"When really your on the sidelines  cheering Go Team Go, while I am tackling 200 pound guys to help my team win." The crowd oohs at this.

"Bu..."

"I am still not done. After school everyday all the cheerleaders stare me while I put my pads on. But when it comes down to it the team is winning the game, while you guys try to spell out panthers. Last time I checked panther was not spelled P-A-T-H-E-R.

Once again the crowd oohed

"Here guys lets show her how its done. Give me a B-U-H"

"B-U-H" The crowd screams back

"Give me a B-Y-E"

"B-Y-E"

"What does that spell" I yell squatting down in front of Meggy.

"Buh Bye" I said in a sing song voice.

She stormed off pushing people out of her way, while they laughed.

I looked over at Ethan and he looked stunned, and all of a sudden it kicked in. What did I just do.