Ch. 6

Ethan POV

She looked so hurt. I didn't know what to do. So what did I stand there like a doofus. Your such an idiot. Shut up, I don't need you right now I told my brain. When she looked at me and started to cry I was so heart broken. Then she ran away and that was even worse.

"You are a scumbag."

"What did you just call me?" Tristan said angrily turning from where Kylie ran off from. 

"You heard me"

I wanted to punch him so badly, but I couldn't until we were off the field. 

"Don't ever go near her or it will go down really bad for you."

"eeww someone has a crush on KKyylliiee" Shane teases.

I wanted to tell him it wasn't just a crush I loved her. You just used the L word. I understand that, that is why I said it.

I run off the field to make sure she is okay.

I find her on the curb with her head in her hands. I put my hand on her back and started to move it up and down. She looked up to see who it was.

"Look I am not mad, I just want  to know why you didn't tell me."

"Tristan" she said 

"what about him."

"You know we dated and went to the same school"

"Yea" I said worried.

"Well, when we dated he was on the football team..."

"Wait, coach told us that we couldn't date you if we were on the team. I just thought that he was a close friend of your family." 

"I will get to that, He knew that my dad was the coach. He took advantage of my body..."

"What?"

"You heard me now stop interrupting. And he only dated me to get close to my dad, so that he could get to be captain of the football team. He started asking my dad repeatedly to be captain. My dad aced me if I knew why he was asking him to be captain, because truthfully he isn't very good at football. I told him i didn't know, but I did tell him what he was doing to me. Once my dad found out what he did, and was doing to me. We moved, and now he doesn't what that to happen again. So he made the rule." She said starting to cry again.

"I am going to kill him." I said starting to get up.

"No please don't. My family, Tristan, and I are the only people that know. I trusted you, please don't tell anyone."

"Okay I won't hurt him just yet." I said with a smile.

She laughed 

"I have one more thing to tell you," she says after a moment of silence "I like you, like like you like you."

What am I supposed to say. Do I tell her that I just like her, Or love her?