Ch. 2

The rest of the day girls would come up to me and tell me that I was so brave to stand up the Ethan like that. I didn't understand what they meant by that, but then I did.

He came walking up to me with a smug look on his face. 

I didn't know what to do. He came closer to me.

His face was super close to mine. I thought that he was literally about to kiss me, but then all of a sudden he pulled away and pushed me saying "do you really think that you could get away with what you did to me princess". I hit the wall with a whack, the wind was knocked out of me for a second or two.

As I tried to catch my breath someone took my hands and pulled me up. 

When I saw who it was I immediately pulled away.

It was Tristan.

I was so scared. I tried to scream,but he covered my mouth. With his other hand he grabbed my hand, and pushed me against the wall. " come on baby you know I have always loved you." he said to me.

He lets go of my mouth to grab my other hand. He wants me to tell him that I do love him. Instead I scream. I would usually be able to get away from him, but he has me trapped. Nobody is in the hall unfortunately.

His face gets closer to me, to kiss me, I try to move my face side to side to keep him from kissing me. Then all of a sudden he is on the ground. Someone punched him in the face. 

I looked to see who punched him, and guess who it was, the devil himself, Ethan. He grabbed my wrists to make sure they weren't bruised, then he grabbed my face ever so lightly to make sure he didn't hurt me. Just incase I was bruised.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly

"Yes I am fine," I said "I have survived worst then that from him and other people."

"Wait what do you mean, you know this jerk?" he questioned

"I played on the boys football team in my old school, and yes he used to be my boyfriend," I answered "actually he was my only boyfriend."

"Wait what?" he said in a serious tone.

I didn't want anybody to know what happened with Tristan, so I walked away.

As he ran after me.

----------

I hope you like this chapter. I wasn't going to have Tristan in the book, except for when he was mentioned. He felt like a good addition. I know there wasn't a lot of talking, but I hope I got the message through.