Ch. 3

"Wait, please wait" Ethan begged.

I stopped to let him catch to me.

"What do you want I said" a little more harshly then I wanted.

"You have only ever had one boyfriend?" He said with a smirk

"Yes"

"But why"

"Because the one I had hurt me and did other things to me that isn't right, so now I am scared that all guys are like that."

"What about little ole me?" he question in a hurt tone

"You may not do what Tristan did to me, but you pushed me on the floor kicked my books around. humiliated me, and then pushed me again. By the way when you pushed me the second time you knocked the wind out of me." I answered matter of factly

"I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you okay?" he asked in a concerned tone.

"Yes I'm fine"

I started to laugh at how concerned he looked.

"what are you laughing"

"You"

"Me?"

"Yes, you"

"Why are you laughing at me." he said with a fake hurt voice

"Because..."

Because why?"

"Because you looked really concerned for me"

"Well I was"

"Wow the tough guy has a soft spot. I"ll have to use that." I said smiling

"First off I do not have a soft spot, I only was only concerned because you could tell the principal."

"I have to go, my dad is driving me home"

I started to walk away question?" he said, grabbing my arm.

"Fine, but make it quick"

"What is your name?"

"Kylie" I answered, then walked away.

----------

Ethan POV.

When she first walked in to school I had to take a double take.

She has beautiful blonde hair, and blue eye. I immediately fell in love with her, but I had to do something to get the guys off my scent. So I pushed her.

When she pushed and I fell against the wall I didn't know what to do.

I knew that she wouldn't expect me to come back at her, so after lunch I walked up to her. My plan was to just walk up and kiss her, but I changed my mind. I did what she did to me.

I was so embarrassed that I just did that, so I ran like a coward. I stopped at a corner so that I could make sure she was okay without her knowing. When a random guy helped her up I was confused. Then I saw the look on her face when she saw who the guy was, she was plain scared. When he pushed her up against the wall he said something to her. I couldn't make everything out, but I heard "loved you".

I started to sneak up behind him after she screamed. When he tried to kiss her I couldn't help it, I felt like I had to protect her. Before I knew it he was on the floor and I had her hands in mine. 

She looked so scared. I swore to myself that I would never let anyone hurt her again, including me.

----------

Please comment so I know if anyone is reading this book.