some sad stories

I wrote this and I hope you like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A person you can act like yourself around.
Someone that loves you like a sister/brother...... Forever.
Until one day, you try to talk to them and they ignore you and start being friends with other people that hate you.
You are alone now no one to help you make you lively again all alone.
The pain gets worse you start getting depression and eating disorders, self conscience.
Then one day you can't handle it anymore you get your blade and rope as you stand on the chair you think of how life was before......
You cut deep on your vein on both arms and kick the chair out from under you, you give a sigh of relief as you breath for the last time. You did it you killed yourself, the whole school is devastated, the teachers are crying their eyes out, your so called "best friend" is there looking at where you used to sit and there she/he is in pain and agony while they think " what did I do wrong?!?!" While crying.
It's too late to start caring, The next day is your funeral all your friends attend even your best friend.... Your casket is going down in the ground and your best friend is yelling "PLEASE. NO PLEASE GOD ONE MORE CHANCE PLEASE!!!"
It's all ready too late your casket is in the ground there your best friend is on the ground crying endlessly... Knowing your gone.... forever.
But it was their fault.... Their fault they never cared for you anymore..... Their fault you died....
Now they are watching with tears streaming down their faces as they are putting dirt back in the hole your casket is in...
The days go by your best friend isn't the same anymore knowing that your gone .
Every night they cry them self to sleep they look at the old text messages you used to send them as they drown them self in their tears. Life isn't the same for them anymore they ignore everyone and their attitude changes.
They now think "I should have cared more... I should have acted like a best friend."
Too bad to late for that. Every single day think of a way they could've been a better friend.
The pain is too much and they kill them self

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it sucked this is my first book or story I have put on the internet ever. I will try to write more and they may end up even worse sorry if they do
*future me*
~Amber~ so all these stories to the first 6 chapters are mine
~~~~~~~
This book was first published in like April or May of 2014