Letters

Dear mom,
Hey when you will read this I'll be dead by my feelings. I love you and I just want to say my feelings are not with me because of you. The trouble that you made in your daughters life wasn't enough, you made your daughters hate you and maybe because you made them. You made them feel like they are nothing in your life you made them feel like nothing in the world, and you gave more attention to your step-son. I'm not saying that you shouldn't but you need to give time to your daughters to think about them, to understand them and not say no whenever they ask for something. We know you don't have money but we don't ask to much from you. You know my whole life, that I wish to die or go back to my father. Do you know why daddy left you, because you made home leave you. You will regret this because one day you will remember what you did to your daughters. There's a list of bad things you did to us and that list will not end until your life does. You have no idea what you did to us and you never will. I hate you and I hope you live even more so you could know what you did to us, take care.
Sincerely yours,
Problem.
~~~
So a reader sent this in her name is Aliya.
And another thing if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here and don't worry I don't bite. 💛💚💙💜💝❤️
Instagram - Laybeneathestarswithme
Twitter - Shiver1o23
Ask for Kik