Chapter 20

Holy Cheese Doodles!!! 20 CHAPTERS ALREADY?! THIS STORY ROCKS!!! However our awesome fans rock more!! Thanks for all of the reads and all of your support and patience for waiting for these chapters!! SO please vote, comment, recommend, like, tell us if anything needs improvement, and stay awesome!!

Finn's P.O.V.

    "PEEEEETERRRRR! I'm bored!!" I called to my smexy boy from the top bunk. Peter raised an eyebrow at me and a frowned. How dare he ignore my pleads for entertainment. I should make him dress up like a chicken and lay eggs for me!! I laughed hysterically at the thought of Peter in a chicken suit and stopped when everyone in the cabin starred at me.

    "What you looking at suckas!? I is being myself, deal with it!" They all just went back to talking with each-other. I sighed, I was still bored with this routine. Everyday Cheshi would come over and steal Johnny away, Sam and Axel got very cozy and usually were talking to each other privately or going off to talk to Johnny and Cheshi.

     As for me, I have been loving my everday cuddles with Peter, but nothing fun was happening during this week. Come to think of it, we didn't have much time left here did we? After this summer is over, we won't see anyone for a long time right.

     "NOOOOOOOOOO!! I don't want everyone to leave!" Finn yelling score 2:0. Again everyone looked at me with shocked faces.

     "What do you mean Finn? We're not going anywhere, well Cheshi just went to the bathroom but that's not the point." Johnny asked from the bunk beneath me.

     "Pretty soon the summer is gonna be over right? We all live like millions of miles away!! How are we supposed to hang out together? How are all of us gonna make our relationships work?!" They we're all wide eyed by now, and Johnny seemed to be at a loss for words.

     I wouldn't say it but I was absolutely terrifed of the fact that I might never see Peter again, and that he might find someone else. I think I was more scared of the second option but, I didn't like either of the choices that had an annoyingly high probability!

     Suddenly Peter hugged me and held me close to his chest. I felt my heart stop like it always did when he held me or anything like that.

     "I'm going to find anyway I can to stay as close to you as possible, move if I have to! Besides, I told you that I loved you, right? That means that your mine and no one ele's, which means I would never go after anyone else." He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead. I felt a whole lot better now. Although I felt a very thick tension in the room, particularluy from Sam and Axel.

     I may or may not have started a very big problem...STUPID FINNY!!!!