Chapter 16

These chapters are coming out faster than we can write them!! ANYWAYS, you guys know the drill, fan, vote, comment, like and check out our separate accounts! Oh and go read xxThisIsMexx's stories they are amazing and awesome!!! Also check out loveandhappines!! On with the chapter!!

Johnny's P.O.V.

   I was mad, and not just a little phase mad, but a 'I'm gonna tear you limb from limb if I even see you look at me or feel you look at me!' pissed off stage. Cheshi was quietly sitting on my bed with her hands scrunched in her shirt and she didn't dare to look at me. I instantly felt horrible at this. I was doing this to her...she thought I was taking this out on her.

   I immediately stopped my fury pacing and my own head rant on how Axel was being a bitch and Peter was being a douche-bag and wrapped my arms around her tiny body. I felt her relax and wrap her hands to my hair. As she played with the loose strands, I felt myself relax too.

   "I'm sorry I got angry..I shouldn't have taken in it out on you." I held her very close to me. Hoping that no matter what happend she would never lead me.

   "It's okay, I was upset about Peter and Finn too. I mean, my cousin is gay and he had a whole lot of hell from his family. Not only that but you guys are best friends right?" I kissed her forehead and she kissed my nose, yes a little silly but we didn't give a damn.

   "If Peter doesn't get Finn back and make it up too him, I want you to kick the shit out of him Hatter." I laughed and Cheshi laughed with me.

   "Gladly, since Peter is being an ass." I replied, and I meant every word.

Peter's P.O.V.

   Shit...shit...shit...shit!! How could I have done that to Finn?! What the hell was I doing!? I was messing up everything that I had worked so hard to get!! Dammit!! I just had to keep running though. I had lost him when we reached the woods, but I knew I had to get Finn. Something told me he was going to be in trouble.

    I ran past the clearing that Hunter had taken Sam, and kept going. My heart stopped when I saw Finn's necklace of a shark tooth on the ground by the edge of the camp grounds.

    "FINN!!! FINN!!! FINN!!!!" I kept crying out his name and yelling whenever I could catch my breath and my voice.

   I felt my world collapse when I saw drag marks and a lot of shoe scuffling around the fence that marked the end of the camp.

    "FINN!! FINN WHERE ARE YOU?!!! FINN!!!" I sunk to the leafy floor and felt the tears slide down my cheeks.

   Finn had been taken. I had lost him. What made me even more angry was I knew who took him and why. Hunter had taken him to hurt me to hurt Axel. The worst part of it all was that I had fallen into his trap because of the picture instead of just not caring and loving Finn more...but I was weak, because...

   I had lost Finn to Hunter.

Finn's P.O.V. (When Peter runs after him)

   "FINN STOP! THIS ISN'T OKAY, STOP TELLING ME EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY! IT'S FUCKING NOT!!" I stood there shocked for a moment. Peter had just yelled at me...I couldn't breathe, I felt my heart cracking inside of me...he hated me...

   I did the only logical thing I could do...I ran.

   I high tailed it out of the cabin and ran faster than I thought I could. I could hear Peter running after me and made a sharp turn into the forest and sunk down in the bushes. I covered my ears when I heard him calling for me to come out and dashed out from the bushes only to hear him ganging on me.

    All of a sudden I felt a force knock into me and I felt my necklace being ripped from my neck. I tried to fight off whoever it was but, they were too strong and shoved a cliche white cloth over my mouth and I fell to darkness.

    The last thing I thought about before my world went black, was Peter.

-----AT HUNTERS HIDE OUT WHICH ISN'T SO HIDDEN----

    (Still Finn's P.O.V.) I felt like shit. My head was all messed up and it hurt bad. Not only that but, I couldn't feel my legs, or anything for that matter. I could only barely make out where I was. The floor was dirty and cracked, the walls were dark and cold, and the only light came from where an old looking door had been opened just a creak. I felt my heart stop.

    I had been kidnapped...they had taken me. I felt the tears run down my cheeks. I was scared, I wanted Peter!! I wanted him so badly right now!!! I whimpered to my self and could feel it in my heart that escaping wasn't going to work. My hands and legs were bound together by a really scratchy knot and I bet that the thugs who beat me up were in that room.

   I just closed my eyes in fear. Wanting this to be a bad dream so I could wake up and be in Peter's arms just like before...that's all I wanted...I only wanted Peter's love and him right now.

    I tensed up when I heard a horrible laughter from the other room and the door swung open. Hunter and two other goons walked in, each had a bottle of beer in their hands and they looked drunk and as ugly as trolls. They smelled horrible and I wanted to gag, except a gag had been wrapped around my mouth.

    Hunter gave me a disturbing grin and walked over to me.

    "Did you like your photo fag? Don't worry we'll print many more for you and Petey. You can both suffer for your gay sins!!" He smacked my face and I tried to hold in a wince, I had to at least not give him the satisfaction of him beating me, I would hold out until Peter came and rescued me...because some where deep down in my heart I knew he would come.

    "Looks like your drug is working out just fine!! Can't feel a thing can you, you worthless piece of shit?! Don't worry your douche bag of a boyfriend will be here soon, and after that he can watch you die and then we'll kill him!! Isn't it nice that you'll be able to see each other one last time?!" He laughed and slurred his words. This drunkened bastard was scaring me out of my witts!!

    They we're going to kill us...Peter and I...we we're going to die?

    "Oh! But I have a wonderful idea! Before we make him watch you get killed, how about we make him watch you get broken? That should send a clear message to everyone!! Yes, that sounds much more entertaining!!" My eyes widened. No...I didn't want this...no...NO!!!

    I screamed through the gag as they laughed at me and locked the door behind them. Leaving me in darkness and despair and tears. Peter...Peter...please...please help me....