Chapter 17

AXEL'S POV

I'm so fucking pissed. Luckily, Sam was released from the hospital, so he can pin Peter down. "You have to let me do this!" I exclaim.

They both glare at me, "No. That would be putting you in danger."

I pull my hair, "BUT FINN IS IN DANGER RIGHT NOW!"

Johnny slams me against the wall, "YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH AXEL! Stop screwing everything up!"

Sam lunges at Johnny, "DONT YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!"

Peter gets up, trying to pry Sam off of Johnny. In the middle of the scruff, I escape the cabin. I hit the ground running, heart pounding. Hopefully my plan will work.

I knock on Hunter's cabin door. A drunken Hunter leans in the doorway, "Fuck off."

I bat my eyes flirtingly, "What if I don't want to?"

He raises an eyebrow suspiciously, "What are you doing?"

I lean in close, "Coming to get what I want."

He smirks, "What about Sam?"

I trail my hand down his chest, "He's a pedophile. Liking someone younger than him."

Slowly, he wraps his arm around my waist, "How do I know that this isn't a joke?"

I grab him by the collar, and whisper in his ear, "I don't joke about what I want."

He pulls me into the cabin, and closes the door. My heart beat increases rapidly when I see that there is no one in the cabin. Hunter pushes me up against the grainy wooden door, and looms over me.

"I'm not buying it ice princess."

I grit my teeth, "What are you talking about?"

I feel a cool blade twirl across my wrist, "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

I remain silent, calculating an escape in my head. "I expected Peter to show up first, but you will certainly do."

Hunter lifts a wooden floorboard, and pushes me down the hidden staircase. I tumble down the splintered stairs. Hunter drags me down a dim hallway, and shoves me a small cell. I hear his footsteps retreat back to the cabin.

"Axel?"

I run to the corner of the dingy cell, and tackle Finn in a hug. Finn sobs into my shoulder, his whole body shaking. I hush him, "Its okay, Finn, everything is going to be okay."

"No, it's not. They want to kill Peter and I."

I get up, and let out a shriek. I can't let this happen. As soon as the boys realize I'm gone, they are going to come right here. I fucking screwed up everything, again. I should've listened to Peter.

I take a deep breath, "Its okay Finn, I can work this out okay? Just sit in the corner, and be silent."

I go to the door, and yell, "HUNTER! HUNTER COME DOWN HERE!"

He marches down the stairs, with footsteps of thunder. He swings open the door angrily, "WHAT-"

I cut him off by locking lips with him. He stiffens with surprise, but he quickly reacts. I guide him up the stairs, with our lips still locked. When we reach the top, I peak my eye open. I see Sam in the window, angry. I raise my arms up to wrap my arms around Hunter's neck. Before I do, I motion to the ground.

Sam gets on his tiptoes, and looks down. He sees the trap door, "Finn?" he mouths.

I give him a thumbs up. Sam motions towards the bed, and I wince. Hunter pulls away, "Whats the matter babe?"

I grab his hand, and guide him towards the counselors room. Before closing the door, I give Sam a small smile. I hear the dreadul click of the door, and Hunter's hands are all over me again.

He shoves me on the bed, straddling me. He kisses down my neck, and I start to panic. Johnny is staring at us through the councelors window. "Hurry." I mouth.

He nods his head, and disapears from the window. When I said hurry, I meant HURRY! I'm getting RAPED HERE! Well, about to raped. In the window, I see Johnny and Peter carrying Finn away. Which means Sam is....

The door falls to the ground...right here. Hunter jerks up, and spits on me, "You bitch. You tricked me."

Sam grabs my arm, and we run off. For some reason, Hunter dosnt run after us. I guess he knows he isn't at risk of us telling on him. If we did, we would all be in as much trouble as him, for with holding information about past events.

We make it back to the cabin, everyone is there, including Cheshi. Sam starts pacing, "It isn't safe for you guys here anymore."

I stand up, "Im not leaving."

"Then we can't go anywhere alone anymore. And I mean anywhere."

"Fine!" I exclaim as I throw my hands up in the air.

Johnny and Cheshi disapear, along with Peter and Finn. They are probably going to make out or something. I huff, and sit down on the bed. I twidle my thumbs, and Sam sits down next to me.

The bed dips, causing me to slide closer to him. Sam grabs my hand, and my eyes lock with his. His emerald eyes flick to my lips. I can practically feel my heart smiling.

His lips lightly press to mine, and it feels just as perfect as before. Maybe even better. I love how gentle he his, not shoving his tongue down my throat, not being so aggressive. He pulls away, his forhead pressed to mine. His thumb traces circles across the back of my hand. For once, my mind is empty, and focused solely on one thing: Sam.

Authors note: WHAT THE FLIPPEN POOP NUGGETS? how did I get this chapter out so fast?!??!?

Well...let me give u a little 411 on my schedule this week:

*Monday: major cramming for state exams

*Tuesday: English state exam, and band concert

*Wednesday: Math state exam

*Thursday: Science/ social studies state exams

*Friday: school formal and after party at a friends house

I am going to start doing that every week because I am making a huge and important tranisition in my education and I will be extremely busy

<3 Emma