Chapter 14

Yo! 14 Chapters already?! And Fans almost everyday?! THE WORLD IS WONDERFUL AND GREAT!!! HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS SINCE WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! (please excuse the giant caps lock, I couldn't resist.)

Johnny's P.O.V.

   Days at camp have become very repetitive, and I mean it. Axel spends all her time looking after Sam, Finn and Peter spend their time cuddling or walking around in the woods together. Me you ask? Well currently I'm trying to calm down my very upset Cheshi.

   She had totally freaked when I told her what had happened yesterday, and I mean freaked. She started to whack me with my own shoes! I had let her because I knew I deserved it for worrying her. She was currently in that state of beating me, except she was hammering on my chest with her soft hands.

   "You idiot!! You're such a big idiot Hatter!!!" I saw the tears start to form in her eyes and instantly felt bad. I sighed and held her in a hug when she stopped hitting me with her fists of fury. Cheshi wrapped her hands on my back and held on to my shirt.

   "I'm sorry I made you worry Cheshi. I promise I will never do it again." I kissed her on the forehead and held on to her tight. She buried her face in my chest and we just stood there together by the lake.

   "So! No more running off Hatter! You is not the White Rabbit!" she teased and pecked me on the lips. I smiled and pulled her in for another kiss. I guess I could get used to this everyday. *Smiles*

Axel's P.O.V.

    Sam still hadn't woken up and I was actually starting to get worried about him. What if he never woke up? What if he just died here? That would be awful!! The tears that I thought had long since dried up because of all my crying came back again and I held onto his hand tightly.

   "Please wake up! You have to! You can't leave me here all alone!" It was true, since Johnny and Cheshi were together and Peter was now all lovey dovey with Finn I had no one. I heard a groan and looked at Sam, his eyes weren't open but he looked as if he wanted to say something.

   "...Ax....Axel...." He murmured. I felt the blush completely take over as his hand laced with mine, his eyes still closed, and him looking ever so smexy. Even if he was in bandages, this boy's affect on me would never ware off. I looked down again to see my hands still laced and wondered why I was doing this.

   Why was I taking time to come see him everyday? Why does it feel like I have forgiven him, even though he killed my parents? Because you have, a little voice in my head said. You also love him. I wouldn't deny it any longer that I loved him. I looked down at his sleeping face. One kiss wouldn't hurt right? Just one little peck, c'mon he's asleep! He won't remember a thing anyway!

   I slowly bent my head down and brushed some of my hair behind my ear, to keep it out of my face. I could hear my heart beat go insane when my lips were just centimeters from his. I worked up all my courage and finally planted a small gentle kiss on his lips. Fireworks went off in my head and I felt nuts! Well, not as nuts when I realized that a certain someone was kissing back.

Sam's P.O.V.

   My head and my body stung like crazy, every part of it hurt like heck and I couldn't even open my eyes. My ears however were perfectly fine. I could hear shuffling every now and then, and foot steps. All of a sudden I felt someone's hand on mine. It was so small, and so soft. Ah, it fit in my hand perfectly. I let the person do as they pleased, for that reason alone. All of a sudden the person shouted.

"Please wake up! You have to! You can't leave me here all alone!" A-Axel?! W-Why was she here?! More importantly, why was she screaming like I was going to die. I tried to speak but all that came out were mumbles, frustrated I tried to say her name.

   "...Ax....Axel...." Was all that came out. She didn't say anything but, I could hear her muttering something to herself before I felt the softest pair of lips on my own. I instantly kissed back, wanting more of this amazing girl. I had gone and done it now, I had broken the camp rule that had always seemed to me an impossibility, I was gonna die.

   All of a sudden I got my sight back and looked up to see a very shocked Axel, who was redder than valentine's day, and sighed to myself again. Well done Sammy boy, well done.

Finn's P.O.V.

    Peter and I were laying together on his bed, just enjoying each other's company, when Peter asked,

   "Why do you love me so much?" I felt the blush come to my face and it didn't help that my smexy boyfriend had the face of an angel and a Greek god's body. THAT SO WASN'T FAIR!! I thought about it for a moment as he got up and leaned on his right elbow, and pulled me into his chest with his left arm.

    "Everything, your personality especially. You don't let anyone boss you around, you protect what's important to you, you will always go out to save a friend, you're funny, and sweet, and wonderful, an-" Peter cut me off by chuckling a little then kissing me on my lips. I kissed back eagerly and when we pulled away he started to play with my hair.

   "Do want to know why I love my Finny so much?" He asked me, with a very loving look on his face. This made me eep and I hid my self in his chest. It was a nickname he had only he could use. HERE THAT UNICORNS!! ONLY PETER CAN USE IT!!!(A/N lots of lost faces in chests...I want to do that :( ) He chuckled that wonderful laugh and continued playing with my hair, which felt amazing!!!

    "I love Finny's out going self, I love how you can just be yourself and not care. I love how funny you are, and you are always interesting so I will never, ever, EVER, get bored of you. I could never leave someone like you who understands me so well and accepts all of my bad parts."

   I could feel tears of joy running down my cheeks at this. Who knew he loved me this much?! That's it! I'm so marrying this boy! That's right bitches! PETER BE FINNS!!

   "Oh god! Finn you're crying! Did I upset you!?" Peter started to fret and I giggled at him.

   "No you said all the things I dream of people telling me." I kissed him again and quickly nestled back into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me again and pulled the covers over us. I felt him play with my hair and then kiss my head before I fell into a world of deep sleep.

Hunter's P.O.V. (A/N I HATE THIS GUY!! even though I'm the one who thought him up -_-)

WARNING SOME HOMOPOBIC UP AHEAD!! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ IT JUST SKIP TO

   I was sitting with the guys in the deep clearing where we had beat the shit out of Sam. It was fun but, my need for revenge wasn't satisfied. An evil smirk played on my lips when I remembered that Peter had called Finn "cutie". I instantly made a face of disgust. Disgusting, just plain wrong, Finn and Peter were fags, and I sure as hell wanted to send them down to hell.

    Peter was probably all protective of Finn now and...wait...hmmm. I gave a smile, a really awful smile. Taking Axel might not have worked out so well, but those new lovers make an incredible sickning, easy target.

    Don't worry Sam, if I can't hurt you, I'll hurt Axel, and once she's broken, you're going down next.