Chapter 3

"Peter I'm gonna rip your fucking kiwi's off, if you don't get your foot out of my face!" I shriek, rocking the canoe we are currenty in.

Johnny swats Peter's foot, and glares at me, "Row princess."

I raise the oar, and smack him upside the head. Johnny jumps up, causing the boat to rock. Finn stands up too, trying to force Johnny to sit.

Unfortunately, the boat tips over. My life jacket causes me to

bob above the surface, "Seriously?"

I get the death glare from the three guys, and they shout in unison, "IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

I grit my teeth, and let an angry breath out of my nostrils, they're kidding right?

"Leave the lovely lady alone."

I turn around, identifying my defender. Hunter, I smirk, "Thanks."

He holds out a hand, "Need help?"

I cast a boastful glance at the boys, and then send a flirty smile towards Hunter, "Please."

I put my small hand in his, and he pulls me up in his boat. Finn waves his arms around, "What about us?!?"

I smirk, "Try tipping the boat right side up, and getting in it?"

Peter glares, "Get in our boat."

Hunter snakes an arm around my waist, giving me an eery feeling, "I think the lady is fine in here."

I look away from the guys harsh glances, I want to stay here, one look at them and I would cave.

I send Hunter another smile, "Just row."

As he rows away, I hear Johnny yell, "SAM IS GONNA KILL YOU!"

I wince, yea he is. Someone in the boat, clears their throat, and I'm suddenly aware of the others in the boat.

I smile meakly at them, "Hi?"

The two boys grunt a hello, and I roll my eyes, friendly bastards. Despite the sun hanging high in the sky, I'm still shivering intensley.

Hunter pulls me into his lap, and whispers in my ear, "Cold?"

Butterflies errupt in my stomach, and I settle in his embrace. His chest warms my back, and I lean my head back on his broad shoulder. His breathing, and the steady rocking of the boat, starts to lull me to sleep.

"Get out." Sam's voice jolts me out of my reverie.

I bight my lip, avoiding his glaring green eyes. I stare at my feet, and Hunter replies, "She dosnt want to go."

Sam's voice becomes stern, and monotone, "Boy, I am a counseler. Hand Axel over."

Hunter inhales, getting ready to retort back, but I stand up, "Its okay. Bye Hunter."

My cheeks flare with embarassment. He probably thinks I'm just another spineless girl. I sit in Sam's boat, and glance quickly at Hunter.

He winks, "See ya around."

He rows away, and our boat remains still. I stare at my reflection in the water, maybe if I stay quiet, he will just let it go.

"What were you thinking."

I scrunch up my face in despair, great, a lecture, "I guess I wasn't thinking?" I groan internally, why did that come out as a question?

Sam's jaw contracts, "I don't want a question, I want an answer young lady!"

That was like a slap in the face, young lady? "How dare you call me young lady! You think your all high and mighty, when in reality your only 2 years older than me!"