Chapter 4

I had the most fucked up dream last night and I didn't like it, not one bit. In the dream Hunter and I were about to get married when all of a sudden Peter kicked down the church doors like a boss and was riding on Moo. He was going off about how I should be marrying him and then Johnny and Finn came in on two more Moo's saying the same thing.

I thought it was over till Same came in and beat the shit out of Hunter and whisked me away on the real Moo. More importantly he picked me up bridal style and kissed me!!! Gahhh! I have got to stop having so many messed up dreams about these boys!! I sat there in bed with Moo, playing with his soft tail and velvet like ears. Everyone was dead tired so no one was up yet.

I went to go to the bathroom to change when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hey Axel, are you awake? I need to talk to you." A slight blush burned on my cheeks as I opened the door to find Sam standing there in only his boxers. We really need to stop meeting like this. He looked down at his blue boxers and a furious blush (that was also dead cute!) crossed his face causing him to run back in his room and back out in jeans and a white t-shirt.

"So what did you want to talk to me about Sam?" I asked trying to get the conversation going so I wouldn't start drooling over him. All of a sudden his face became very grave.

"Axel about your parents I hav-" He was cut off by a loud crash and a,

"FUCK YOU FINN!!"

"GET YOUR ASS OFF OF ME PETER!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JOHNNY!!!" Sam looked like he was going to beat the hell out of three unsuspecting campers, and I already knew who they were, poor souls. Sam flung open his door to reveal the three boys, tangled up in a three way fight to the death, for god knows why.

Johnny had Peter in a head lock, Peter was biting Finn's leg and Finn was punching Johnny's head.

"YOU BASTARDS HAVE THE UNEXPLAINED ABILITY TO RUIN VERY IMPORTANT TALKS!!" Sam yelled out as loud as he could. He broke them apart and through Johnny, Finn, and Peter this way and that till they were all wide eyed and scared to death of him. Sam was fuming and slammed his door shut when he got there.

I heard a tons of curse words on the way. I felt like repeating them because, I felt just as mad as he was. I turned to the three idiots on the floor, feeling the tears well up in my eyes I shouted at them,

"JUST ONE FUCKING TIME!! JUST ONCE!! CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS?!!" I felt the tears stream down my face as I ran out the cabin door, ignoring the calls of the three of them, and cursing myself for crying infront of them for the second time. I ran in the the woods for a lack of anywhere else to run to. I kept running till I ran out of breath and I was in the thicket.

All of a sudden I heard voices in the nearby clearing, it sounded like Hunter and his buddies from the canoe.

"So what are we gonna do about Sam? He's on to us as is Hunter!"

Hunter gave out a nasty sort of laugh. Like the ones from the disney villians.

"Sam can't do anything to us when Axel's around. He can't even touch us! He's too worried about her safety! That douche turns too soft for his own good around her!!! Besides the projects almost done anyway, once Sam's out of the way we're home free!" Hunter and his buddies were laughing sickly all the way back to camp.

I couldn't hide the fear I was feeling. I was scared to death! Sam was right about Hunter and I had fought him every step of the way. Hell, I acted like a bitch to him whenever Hunter came up. I felt the sobs come down again. Oh god! What the hell have I done!?