Chapter 3: U.A.'s Offer And Uninvited Guests (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"We had a break in not so long ago,

so I would like you to protect the children, because it seems like the villains have declared a war." You smiled and laughed a bit, "Children, that, I can protect, but don't they have quirks? And that is a serious matter... "

"Yes, but as WE are teachers, student's safety comes first, and you are correct. This is a really serious matter. So what is your answer, miss (L/N)?"

'Being a teacher, they might know my identity, it is risky. Oh well, my job as a hero is dangerous, YOLO!' You looked at the principal and smiled "I agree!" He clapped his hands together "Excellent! Let's meet up with the rest of the U.A. teachers and members! It will be a pleasure working with you, miss (L/N)!"

"Please, call me Munity"

"Oh, you will be using your hero name?" You laughed

"Well, might as well use it, my friend made that up since my quirk is immunity." the principal laughed. "Indeed, it really suits you!"

"Hello class, today training will be a bit different. Today we're rescuing. But we will be in a different school facility." The class got excited. "There will be other teachers too. Me, All Might and two others, now get ready"

"Aizawa-San."

"(L/N)-San." You and Aizawa stared at each other. "So, you two get along now!" the principal smiled and walked away. "Seems like we are working together, huh?"

"It seems so."

"Wow, who's the hottie!?" You see a very short and small student looking at you.

"And who is this perverted, purple soccer ball?" You glared and he hid.

"Class this is the new teacher who will be joining us"

"Hello class! I'm (L/N) (Y/N), know as Munity"

"Munity! As in Europe's No. 1!"

"Well, you seems to know your stuff, kid. What's your name? "

"Midoriya Izuku, (L/N)-San!" You saw that he was clearly fanboying. "Okay, let's go, let's stop wasting time"

Sitting in the bus, you saw Aizawa asleep and you were texting your friends.

Sophia

You

Julia

Hey girls, I got the job and now on my way to USJ with the class and teacher.

Haha! You're a teacher! Well you are No. 1 AND pretty good in combat >:D

Not to mention you are quite smart too

Awe, stop, you make me blush

Well, I'm going to watch some tv :o

As for me, I'm off to play my violin.

Cool, see you later, love you two!

I too

SAME! :D

You giggled and you saw Aizawa standing up. Walking to the students he announced: "Settle down, we're almost there." You smiled.

'Looks like this job is better than being a hero at work, it doesn't stress me as much as my real job'

Walking into USJ you met Thirteen. Thirteen explained some things and everyone seems to be glad.

"Now that that's over" Aizawa started but got cut by lights turning off.

"Huh?"

"H-hey! What's that ?"

"Thirteen, Munity! Protect the students!" Aizawa announced as he put on his goggles.

"Wait, is our training already starting?"

"This is no training, these are real villains!" Everyone was shocked.

"Aizawa! Let me help you!" You said with confidence.

"You sure?"

"hmpf!"

"Alright let's go!"

"Thirteen we're trusting you with the students!" You said and rushed to help Aizawa.

(The pic is your hero outfit)