Phase 23 Revenge Expert

"Harold, what is the matter? Why did you call for me?" Orion barked, his voice oozing with disdain. He had no particular reason to be in a bad mood. Any person who was the chief in charge of the D.R.E.A.M. could understand the reason for his perpetual grumpiness.

But his mood was worst at that time, as his useless subordinates lost track of his most awaited target. They had the talent to vanish spontaneously after delivering this news to their boss, which saved their skulls as Orion directed his ash tray at their heads.

"Sir, I've activated the coordinates from her watch. We've got her exact location." Harold pointed at the screen, with pride glinting in his eyes.

Orion's lips curled to a wicked smile. He patted Harold on his shoulder, "Bravo you little devil. Where is our milksop baby heading towards ?"

"She had taken the Interstate ninety five. Observing the speed of the vehicle, she must be going in a car or bike meant for racing. Or the person driving must be a racer because no normal vehicle could move in such a speed unless it is possessed." Harold zoomed the vehicle in the map for Orion to get a better view.

"I've calculated two possible destinations for this vehicle. If they head in the same route it must be Philadelphia or if they take the exit six to merge with Interstate two-seven-six, it must be somewhere around Lancaster."

"No. Can't be both. Extend the radius and tell me what are the cities lying beyond." Orion was intrigued to find his prey. She had been testing his patience for so long that he couldn't sleep without finding a reason to get her caught.

"After them lies Wilmington, Baltimore and further Washington and Rockville. The possibilities in a extended radius is infinite. Are you sure they would drive so long?" Harold scowled in a scornful manner . He was being pressurised for tracking each and every target of the D.R.E.A.M, and if his assumption went wrong, he was blamed like he was responsible for a nutcase to take a right instead of a left.

"Did you say Washington?"Orion lit a cigarette and caught it between his fingers.

"The route can also lead them there. It is not a definite say." Harold sniffed due to the smoke from Orion's cigarette, "Sir. Haven't I told you not to smoke here? You might burn down the entire system."

Harold's remark entered his left ear and passed through the right. He manipulated all the facts he collected, "Road. Racer. Washington. Everything goes so well. I can wager my head, she had gone there."

"Should we send someone on her trail?" Harold asked, fanning the smoke away from his face.

"No, we needn't send anyone" smirked Orion breathing out puffs of white smoke, "Because I'll be the one to follow her."

_____________________

"AAAAAH... Jake stop the bike. I say you stop the biiiike..." Amy didn't dare to open her eyes. She screamed blindly unable to hear herself amidst the thunderous roar of the wind. She locked her hands around Jake and pressed the side of her helmet on his taut muscled back.

Jake was taken away by ecstasy, for he had the girl he loved at the back seat of his bike. He couldn't help himself from wiping the lunatic grin off his face. Amy's ear piercing screams became the most melodious music he had ever heard.

"Believe me honey, the ride becomes more fun when you spread your arms and let the current wash your face."

"Really? Sounds exciting. What is my probability of not falling off the bike while doing that?" Amy's breathing rate increased rapidly. Her grip around Jake tightened as he whizzed past speeding vehicles.

"It isn't a feat. Stop resisting and budge to the force of the wind. Just like this." Amy opened her eyes for the first time when she felt Jake's figure rising from it's bent position.