Phase 5 Hyde Reborn

Time was the worst enemy for the victims of DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). They could neither use it, nor waste it. Within a snap of a second, Amelia might turn into a hideous beast.Not all the time she could sense what she was going to become, but this time she can feel it apparently. Coldness ran through her nerves, filling her brain with homicidal thoughts.

Don't waste time. Just kill him. Murder him mercilessly. He is a disgrace. Wash him away with his own blood.

She remembered this happening before. She didn't have a clear memory of it. The scene was more like a deja vu. Her ears started ringing with unbearable high pitched sounds. Instinctively, both of her palms sealed her ears. Her head throbbed with pain, like a nail was hammered into her skull. She was accustomed to the side effects of personality changes. It was just a deep disturbance less sleep. But her current symptoms were unusual and drastic. It happened only once before.

She tried to utter few warning words for Jake. "I have multiple..multiple..." Attempt failed.

"What multiple? What is happening?" panicked Jake. He was holding Amelia's shoulder and shaking it so hard, attempting to get her out of the crazy trance she was in. Typical human perspective.

Jake became frantic. Something said him that the girl before him was innocent and harmless, just a victim undergoing a painful life.

How is that possible? He saw and have been with the same girl last night!

But what if she doesn't knows that?

Amelia's legs trembled and her entire body shivered. Jake felt it. He realized she didn't fake those symptoms. It was natural and torturing her on the inside. He knew how she felt. Automatically his brain recalled the scariest memory of his life.

Back then, there was blood. A pool of hot blood around him. Nobody knew what happened..

"SHUT UP" he growled. Even Amelia's pain stopped for a minute to look up at Jake's sudden outburst. Since there was no one around them except for her, she felt hurt. Jake didn't mean to be rude. But she didn't know that. Jake was mad at himself for letting in such memories.

He considered running away like nothing happened. Then he could easily forget about her and all the drama she created. The doors were always open for him to go back to the way he was living.

Amelia gnawed at her lip. The pain was the only thing keeping her awake.

It was time for Amy to make her call. She was left with two chances. Either she could give in for the personality change and later mail Jake's body to his house packed in a box, or else stay conscious by any means, enduring the skull hammering and ringing ears, not giving in for the personality change.

P.S: Amelia Hamilton might end up insane in a mental asylum if she chose the latter.

She couldn't go in for both the options. Neither she wanted Jake dead, nor herself insane.

Amidst her rambled thoughts, a brilliant idea shimmered. It was probably the most craziest idea, compared to which the first and second ideas were better. But it was the only possible choice she was left with.

In the spur of the moment she sprinted to the kitchen like mad. Jake followed her recklessly, which was dumb of him.

In the colossal kitchen, there were numerous closets in silver and black combination. Amelia scanned all the closets to find the thing, that she hid the previous time. She recalled hiding it in one of the storage containers, so she pulled everything out.