t h i r t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

If they know he's unstable, why the hell did they let him drink? Common sense is
rare nowadays.

I remember his stupid older brother Michael. He has been accused of sexually assaulting several women and girls but ofcourse he always gets away with it because of their dad's oppulence and power.

"Well, check upstairs and —." My voice is caught in my throat when a dreadful realization hits me hard.

F.uck.

F.uck, f.uck, f.uck!!

Abruptly, I stand up from the couch and dashes towards the stairs. My thoughts gets heavy from dread. Darn it, Lisa is the only person upstairs and I have made it clear that the second floor is off limits for everyone. Dread grips me since I have the knowledge of how vile Michael is. Don't he fuck.ing dare! I will surely make sure he'll rot in prison if I find him in Lisa's room.

"Styles! Hey! What's wrong?" Julius, bewildered by my reaction shouts as he follows me.

When I reach the second floor and sees Lisa's room wide open my heart drops . I run fast towards her room and as I go near, a muffled scream is becoming more clear to my ears. My chest tightens and when I step inside her room the sight before me ceased my breathing.

In just a second, my brain absorbs and process the situation in front of me:
Michael with his pants down is on top of Lisa who is sobbing and calling for help. Her shaking body is restrained by his disgusting hands while her head is shaking her head no to this monstrosity and her cheeks are filled with her streaming tears. My eyes darts to her lower torso and my body shakes when I see her exposed and naked ass with Michael's length out and ready to pounce my sobbing Lisa. Her face contorting in pain.

The sight numbs everthing in me and then the rush of grasping the situations snaps everything inside me.

My blood pumps eratically as blood surges popping my veins in extreme speed. My primal instict emerges as rage courses through my vein and swirls inside in me like a tornado ready to destroy everything in its way. My eyesight blurs. Rage consumes me full blown now and I can't think anymore.

Red.

All I see is red.

"H-harry please help me." Lisa cries for me even if she is still unaware of my presence. My heart is squeezed painfully that my teeth blare as I growl in anger. My glare moves to the smirking Michael who is too still unaware of my presence.

You're fucking dead.

In a speed of light, I grab Michael who is about to enter her with his tip almost touching her sacred core, and smashes his disgusting face with my ring clad fist.

An animalistic growl escapes my mouth as I keep throwing punches in his face to pulp. In the corner of my eyes, I see Lisa tucks her knees on her chest and hides her sobbing face while she curls up and cry.

"Harold! Oh shit! You are killing him!" Julius who comes a few seconds after me, grabs and stops my assault towards his rapist brother. He pulls and restrains both my arms but my feet are still free so I manage to kick Michael in his balls with all my might eliciting a painful cry from him.

"Styles! Calm down mate!" Julius screams at me. His pleas somehow penetrates my fogged mind so I stop and turns my glare towards him and pulls my self from his grip.

"Calm down!? He almost fucking raped my girl! You want me to fucking calm down!" I scream at his face, pushing him in his chest.

"I'm sorry mate! He's drunk and—"

"Are you seriously making an excuse for him? He's fucking dead! I'll make sure of it. Mate." I growl at him my face just inches from him.

I hear Michael groan in pain making my blood boil again so I kick him again in his balls eliciting an agonizing shriek from him. Julius winces on the other hand.