Once she had turned back to him, Rhaegar pulled her back closer. Unlike the other men, Arianne noticed how he did not take the mind to her opened chest, not knowing how much strength it took him to avert his eyes.

Soon enough you will see all of her; a few moments sacrifice will mean nothing.

He had every intention of doing so as well, though he had not yet devised a plan as to how exactly he would be able to just yet. Like Brandon Stark, he could sneak into her room, but he had guards following him everywhere, more importantly, he had eyes following him everywhere. Besides, she didn't seem the type for one night rendezvous but it was worth a shot, he was infatuated with her.

The ruby crown that he wore on his head, unlike his father's crown which seemed to swallow the King's head whole, was placed upon his head gently. It wrapped around his head and against his silver hair hypnotized those who looked upon it.

"And what your grace?" Not wanting to offend the Prince. "You have taken a liking to me and I am expected too...?"

"You leave that part for me to settle," he said smiling down at her.

She shook her head. "Settle it how?"

Rhaegar let out a laugh; it sounded almost like a sweet song. "Well that is for me to figure out isn't it?"

Arianne looked at him frowning. "I am afraid not. I do not mean to offend, but I am not one to act as a fool with a man who not only married but to rule the kingdom. I have been lucky enough to be granted a name I will not tarnish it for a handsome face."

Rhaegar looked at her shocked. He had never been unfaithful to Elia in the romantic sense. He did take a few mistresses behind her back, but that was only when she insisted she was in too much pain to do anything. A man had his needs, and it was not as if people knew about the women who occupied him when Elia couldn't. If they did, Oberyn would have had him skinned alive before the sun rose and set. However hypocritical of him it seemed.

"Do not blame me for being enchanted by your beauty. Blame your cursed mother for gracing you with the rarest gift of all," he smiled.

"No. But I will blame you if by the time I am old I am left husbandless and living off my brother and his goodwill." The song ended and those dancing stopped. "Thank you for the pleasure, your grace." Arianne smiled, curtseying low and leaving the Prince's chest cold and empty as she walked gracefully back to her table.

...

"Good night Oliva, I can undress thank you!" Arianne exclaimed, annoyed that the young girl had waited for her to return and not taken her leave.

"It's my job, my lady!" Oliva tutted, refusing to leave the room.

Arianne rolled her eyes. "The sun is almost rising, please take your rest it is not right for you to have waited for me so long," she said gently. Oliva sighed, huffed and left the room. Arianne shook her head and stood from the vanity to close the open door.

"My lady," he whispered. It was Rhaegar.

"How long have you been out there!?" Arianne gasped, going to close the door.

Rhaegar tutted and pushed it open. "Have you forgotten your manners?"

Arianne bit her lip and bowed her head. "I'm sorry, your grace. You startled me is all."

"I understand, I just wanted to speak with you."

Arianne shook her head. "No. I cannot let you come into my room. If you wish to speak with me, I will be at dinner tomorrow and the opening Tourney. Then you may speak with me." Her tone had become hostile. Rhaegar had thought her to be more malleable, it seemed that she had truly been raised in the North.