Groaning, he went downstairs again, this time going slower, not wanting to face the horrible sunlight. He walked onto the kitchen rubbing his eyes, set on getting a cup of coffee and then maybe sleeping again.

"Oh, uhh...hey Mark."

Mark jumped about an inch into the air, startled. He turned, hand clasped to his heart, absolutely terrified. Sean stared back at him, bemused.

Embarrassed at his manly jump, Mark decided that maybe if he pretended it never happened, it would wipe itself from existence. "Oh, hey Jack." He said nonchalantly. Sean waved in reply.

"You want some coffee?" He asked, leaning on the countertop, pretending to be busy with setting out a cup for himself. "You have any tea?" Sean said, taking a seat at the kitchen table. Mark frantically tried to remember if he actually did have tea, and then if he remembered how to make it.

"Yeah! I think we have some...somewhere..." Mark started pulling out random crap from his shelves, in a desperate attempt to find the holy teabags. Sean gently pushed past him, and took them down from the shelf right in front of Mark face.

"How's your headache?" Sean asked, settling in at the table once more. Mark paused, having been rushing around the kitchen for the past while, determined to find something to do that wasn't Sean.