Chapter 18-Leo's P.O.V

Leo's eyes fluttered open and stared into (y/n)'s (e/c) ones when they pulled away from their kiss.

"So," he breathed. "Are we gonna date now?" (Y/n) laughed.

"What do you think, Repair Boy?"

"I was hoping yes." Leo grinned. (Y/n) kissed him again on the nose.

"Me too." She whispered.

The next morning at breakfast, Leo sat right next to (y/n). When Piper and Jason walked in, a grin spread across Piper's face.

"A sense a new couple!" She squealed. Jason looked from (y/n) to Leo and back again a few times, then laughed a bit.

"Seriously?" He asked. (Y/n) smiled and nodded.

"Oh, wait 'till Percy finds out," Jason said, grinning. "Leo, he's gonna be ticked." (Y/n) crossed her arms.

"I'll see that he won't be." She huffed. Jason just smiled like a madman and yelled "Percy!"

A minute later, Percy staggered, exhausted-looking, into the room. He had his pen, Riptide, in his hand, clearly not sure why he had been called.

"Percy," Piper said happily. "Leo and (y/n) are dating now."

Percy's face was priceless.

"Fine, Valdez," Percy said. "But I swear to the gods, Leo, if you ever..."

"Yeah, yeah, if I hurt her you'll cut me, maim me, send me straight to Tartarus yourself, I get it, bro," Leo said.

"I'm glad."