Chapter 12

"Would you go on a date with me? Tonight?" Niall asks.

I smile, "Of corse."

Niall leans into me and I do the same, but we pull away when a loud banging noise on the door interrupts us.

"Hello? I don't know if you forgot about us, but we need to go shopping" Louis says, playfully.

I smile at Niall, "Thank you".

I slowly walk out of the bathroom, with Niall's help, and walk out to the boys. Harry glares at Niall, but turns away when he makes eye contact with me.

We get into the elevator and exit the building, walking outside to two cars. Harry, Niall, Lpuis, and I ride in one car and Liam and Zayn ride in one car. I climb in, with help, and my eyes widen.

"Where do you guys work? This car is huge!" I exclaim.

"We're a boy-" Niall starts.

"We're salesmen, famous company". Louis says, cutting him off.

I give them a strange look but they look away. Niall holds my hand and smiles at me, Harry glaring at him.

We pull into the mall parking lot and walk into the mall, meeting the boys inside.

"First, I think we should split up into groups".

"Why would we split up? I think we should shop together." I say.

"It would make us more obvio-" Zayn starts, but Louis stomps on his foot.

"Fine. Group it is." Louis says.

We start to walk and I hold on to Niall's arm.

"This place is huge." I say.

"The mall? Yeah, it is. Haven't you been to a mall before?" Niall asks.

"No. This is my first time" I say, shyly and look at my shoes.

"Do you know any shops?" Niall asks.

"No..."

"Hey guys, do you want to go to Hollister first?" Niall asks.

"I think she would like it there" Liam agrees, "The clothes, at least".

We walk into Hollister and I start coughing uncontrollably. I cover my ears and my nose.

"I can't even see!" I say, maybe a little too loud. Some people just stare as the boys try to stifle their laughs. They each put on a beanie and sunglasses before we came in because it would make them look 'cooler', or at least that's what they think. Harry and Louis start messing around, bumping into things. Harry's sunglasses fall off and a girl sees him, and gasps. She screams and starts to cry chasing after him.

"Harry Styles! Oh my god! It's Harry Styles!" She looks at the rest of the boys, "It's One Direction! Can I Please have all of your autographs? I'm your biggest fan!" More girls start to crowd around us and Niall and Louis take my hands, the boys following behind, and we run out of Hollister. The flock of girls grows larger and larger, and we are full out sprinting through the mall. Louis tries to cover my face and people with cameras crowd around us, asking questions, shouting out things, and taking pictures.

"How is it being off tour for a little while?"

"Who is this mystery girl?"

"Why is she with you?"

"Are you dating her?"

One shout grabs my attention, and my teeth clench.

"Niall! Be my husband!"