Chapter 6

I wake up from the sun shining through the beautiful brown-white curtains. I step out of bed and put on my bra, looking for my clothes. I can't find them. I start to panic slightly, until I see Louis in the kitchen. I walk towards him.

"Good morning, love." He smiles.

"Hey." I smile.

"I put your clothes in the wash, I hope you don't mind."

"Oh not at all." I smile.

"I'm just having a lazy day today, tonight is movie night for the boys and I." Louis says.

"Oh, okay".

"You can watch with us, of corse." Louis smiles.

"I was hoping you would say that." I truthfully answer.

The day flies by, and soon all the boys are in the living room with three monstrous bowls of popcorn.

"Would you like some popcorn?" Liam asks.

I shake my head, "No thanks. I'm good." I smile. Louis looks at me and raises an eyebrow, "Can I talk to you, Ryan?"

The boys all give us a funny look and Louis laughs.

"Is about her staying with us, you all said yes, but I just want to explain the plans for tomorrow." Louis lies.

The boys nod and Louis grabs my arm and pulls me into the kitchen.

"Eat something. Now." Louis commands.

I look at him in horror, "No way."

"You have to. You haven't eaten anything in the longest time. I just want you to be healthy, Ryan."

"I can't".

"Yes you can, I know you can!"

"No you don't! I'm not kidding. I physically can't."

Louis sighs, "Please? For me?"

I gulp and nod, "Okay. I'll try".

We walk back into the family room and sit down. Niall and Zayn are on one couch, Liam on another, and Harry and Louis are on my sides on the middle couch.

"Alright then, play the movie." Louis smiles and puts an arm around me. I look over at Niall. He seems to be glaring at Louis, but looks away when he makes eye contact with me. He puts one of his hands up and covers his face from me. He's embarrassed. I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. Even though he's older than me, it's pretty cute that he was getting embarrassed and nervous around me.

Who am I kidding? He's older than me; by three years. He's very good looking, and probably has girls giving him their numbers all the time. Out of everyone he would pick me? I'm just disappointing myself, in all honesty.

Louis hands me some popcorn, and nudges me when I don't touch it. I sigh and take some, plopping a piece into my mouth. I nearly gag at the taste, but Louis makes me take more.

I continue to watch the screen until my mouth starts watering. I feel the familiar bile rise in my throat and I run off the couch and into the nearest bathroom. I hunch over the toilet and shakes rack my body as I throw up anything left in me. The boys all stand outside, but only Louis and Niall come in. Louis holds my hair up and Niall is trying to soothe me. When I'm done Niall hands me a towel to wipe my mouth on and flushes the toilet. Liam sprays some air freshener and we walk out. All of the boys look at me suspiciously, until I sigh in defeat. I have to tell them.

"Sit down... I have to tell you guys something." Louis sits besides me and holds my hand. I see jealousy flash in Niall's eyes, but it's replaced with concern when he sees how nervous I am.