Flash Backs

"What just happened?" Asked Tom curiously.
"We're friends now! It's not strange, he just did what his father asked him to do." I explained.
"Was he supposed to?" Lorain asked
"Yes, they ordered him to do for the sake of his life."

We then returned to our chambers but suddenly I felt an icy hand on mine, I turned to see Lorain standing there and sooner there were pink spots on her cheeks, avoiding my grassy eyes.

"Berry?"
"What?"
"Is that true? I mean..."
"Lorain," I stopped her suddenly cause she was embarrased. "Yes, it's all true, and it's from heart to heart!"
I grinned.
"Me too Berry," She hugged me tightly in a way that made me stop moving, I gave her a kiss gently that made her laugh.

"Berry, Berry!" PR. Zonaldor was behind us with Carlos shouting and panting as we were heading up the stairs.

"What professor?"
"I wanted to tell you that you now deserve something you always owned. Your father's wand! Starlock 1000 !"
"Seriously?" I gasped.
"Yes Berry, he told me to five it to you when you become 16." Carlos added.

I couldn't believe it! What can even be better than this?!

16 years ago from now I lost my precious family.
15 years ago from now I was still alone.
14 years ago from now I was raised with strangers.
13 years ago from now I was expelled from their house.
12 years ago from now I knew my best proffesor.
11 years ago from now I went in my first year as a wizard.
10 years ago from now I started my 1st year at school.
9 years ago from now I knew my best friends.
8 years ago from now I had my first enemy.
7 years ago from now I started my problems at school.
6 years ago from now I was still unknown.
5 years ago from now I had my first conflict with Pat.
4 years ago from now I knew life more nicely.
3 years ago from now I took my first 100 points.
2 years ago from now I discovered myself more.
1 year ago from now I knew more about my parents.
Nowadays, I discovered my powers.
                     I discovered my Godfather.
                     I discovered my true soul.
                     I saw my parents..
                     I conflicted my fear...

As I can hardly remember, I discovered the world more clearly when I became a wizard.

As I can hardly remember, my enemy became my friend, my fear became my nicest memory.

It's all because of my Godfather and spectacular friends, and most importantly, because of my parents...

These are my hopes and souls, these are my lovely powers, without them I'm not existing into his world, nor finding my inner soul, or having a nice taste of life.

These people are awesome, they entered my life and made my green eyes sparkle, as green leaves does..

Don't know what powers did each of them give me, but I think that they're enough to show me the right path,  conflicting each Dark wizard I can face in that path.

"Lorain! Are you all right?" I asked her as I glanced tears in her chestnut eyes.
"Yes, I just can't believe.. I found finally someone who appreciates my soul as it is.."
"Lorain, look at my eyes!" She held her face up glancing at them. "You're the best thing happened to me, know why? Because you're being on your nature, you're not holding your inner soul hiding it from everyone. You're who you are."
"Really!"
"IN LIFE, NOTHING IS WORTH THAN BELIEVING IN YOURSELF.."

She hugged me and went up to her chamber.
"Carlos!" I yelled as I glimpsed him there in the hall.
"What Berry?"
"You're really the best Godfather I could have."
"Thanks, know what Berry?"
"What?"
"The best thing about you is that you're a mixture of your mother and father."
Tears started leaving my eyes onto my cheeks.
"I really miss them Carlos! I can't imaging fate took them before I saw light.."
He held his arm, wiped off my tears, and tried to calm me, "Call me uncle if you want."
He smiled and went leaving me on the stairs waiting for the end of the day.

*************

"My name is Jack Berry Shulter."
"Berry??"
"Yes?"
"And your mom?"
"Lorain Argus."
"Oh! So, young Jack, let me introduce to you Carlos Sevel."
"Hello PR. Zonaldor, I believe that you called me?"
"Yes dear Carlos, meet Jack Shulter."
"Berry's son?"
"Hi Uncle Carlos! My dad told me to call you uncle."
"That was my wish 10 years ago!"
"So young Jack, how's your parents?"
"They're absoloutly fine! And they really want to meet you."

Carlos gave Jack a great hug while tears were leaving his eyes..

"Berry Shulter's power had returned!!!" Announced PR. Zonaldor...