Carlos Expectation

The sun rose up and I went to the girls chambers with Tom after I woke him up, we approached Lorain's bed "Lorain, Lorain, wake up, we need to go for a walk talking about Carlos."

"Okay, wait for me outside." She said hopping out of bed and yawning at our faces.
"Hurry up!"

What I knew next that I was walking Tom and Lorain on the grass beside the lake.
"What Berry?"
"I talked at morning with Carlos."
"You met him?" Tom exclaimed.
"Yes, and he asked me to tell you everything happened, I don't know what does he want to do, but I'll tell you." I swalloed my words as I finished.

"Soo..." Said Lorain.
"Listen," they sticked to me more as we sat down.
"I dreamed about standing in front of Carlos and...." I finished everything when Tom exclaimed "Wow!"
"And what was his expression?"
"I found astonishment in his eyes, and trembling in fear."
"Let's go back to there and we'll talk after a while." Tom assured
"Tom! Lorain! You have a message!" Yelled Ricardo.
"Ricardo stop kidding."
"No really, it's from Carlos, but it is ridiculous, maybe he's telling you to take care for Berry." He said that, smiling a really fake smile and making fun of them.

I went running after Ricardo to take revenge of him cause he said "Silly Carlos" when turning to face the wall.

"What does it say Tom?"
"Tom, Lorain,
I'm talking to you about Berry, I think he must've told you. I want you in the 5th row of the library after your spell practicing. Very important.
Carlos."