The Great Power

Days went on, still don't know what is that important reason that deprive us fighting DunkenDul. Even Tom and Lorein didn't have enough luck talking to me. I used to be sociable and loved by friends at school, but I really stayed hours shuting myself in my room thinking and trying to figure out the truth, but noway, also trying with Pr. Zonaldor didn't work.

I was really upset, they are my friends, how come they hide the truth from me? And why ME!?
It seems that everybody knows and they are hiding it from me.

So, I decided that the only way to forget my burdens is to go down to Segfrid's room who may help me overcome this obstacle.

"Lorein! Wait a second!" I shouted as I glimpsed her in the hallway.
"What? Berry?" She exclaimed.
I ran till I reached her and hugged her strongly as if we were on a fight and now we forgives each other.

"What are the news Berry?"
"Actually, I was making my down to Segfrid when I saw you." I stopped a little. "Lorein, can you tell me?"
I saw confusion in her eyes so I decided to leave her, but I couldn't at that moment, cause she was holding my hand tightly.

"Berry, it's related to your f-family..."
"M-My family?"
"Yes Berry, your father, Jack Shulter, wrote a note to a person called 'Carlos Sevel' and asked him to be your.... Godfather.."
"I can't believe it!" I fell on the floor trying to convince my ears that what they heard was true.

The name went through the wall, so I didn't recognize it.

After a while, I woke up to find myself in my room alone with Lorein.
"Lorein!" I yelled
"Berry, calm down, you wanted the truth and this is it."
"but where is he now? Where can I find him?"
" Berry, I feel you, but only time will tell."
"NO! Lorein you don't understand, he's my only family, you don't know how do this feel, because you have your own family! NO! I can't wait!"

I went upstairs searching for Tom, then I found him in the class were we are taught how to conjure spells.

I entered the room and so did Lorein, and to our surprise, we saw Tom standing there practicing a spell.

"What is this Tom?" Lorein asked curiously.
"Oh, hi guys, this? it's nothing important."
"Tom I know you, what is this spell?" I asked solemnly.
"FINE! you know Berry that your parents were wizards.. and the wizarding law states that if they were, so you'll have power which is a mixture of your parents powers..."

"Wait, WHAT!! With the help of my powers we will be able to defeat the evil forces by DunkenDul!" I said facing both of them.
"Yeah, Berry, you're right, it would." Lorein added.