Nightmare

It seems that DunkenDul wasn't kidding, since attacks didn't stop, and we even found some maids killed in different places in school.

On one gloomy night, I placed my book on the side table beside my bed and it all started..

I saw Carlos standing in front of me, while I was holding my wand with it pointing at Carlos's heart. I was seriously frightened till my toes, then I sat up on my bed ending that battle.

Without waking Tom up, I knew that Carlos was still sleeping in his cabin, so I wrote him a letter:
"Carlos,
Today, I wish to see you quickly, there is something you've got to know.
Berry."

I send it to him through our usual mail and I got the reply as fast as a lark. It said :
"Berry,
I'm coming now so we can talk in private...
Carlos"

I was really frustrated, cause I didn't know how to start the conversation about my dream.
"Berry, down here." He told me in a whispery voice.
"OK, coming."

I went out trembling with fear from tip to toe, and I didn't know how did I even reach the field in front of our school and met Carlos.

"What's the message for?"
"Mm... Err.. It was a nightmare.. Not  usual one.." I said the words separately
"Tell me what happened that caused you all that distraction and called me before dawn."
I really didn't realize that the sun didn't rise up yet, but I continued.

"You were standing in front of me while I was pointing my wand towards your chest, I felt that someone was controlling me, but before even knowing what's going to happen next I gasped real air And texted you."

I saw astonishment in his eyes, and trembling in his voice as he asked me if I told Tom and Lorain.

"No, they don't know yet."
"Okay, listen Berry, it was just a nightmare, okay? Now listen to what I'll say. Go straight to your  chamber and when Tom and Lorain are up, tell them everything. Got it?"
"Yep, got it." I didn't know what does he meant to do, but I'll always be their to protect him...
I'm always by his side....