The Unexpectable Decision

After all those events, I went to have breakfast the other morning, and after I finished, I went to the hallway, and for my sudden I saw PR. Zonaldor with Tom, Lorain, and a bunch of other kids waiting for me there.
"Berry!" Shouted Zonaldor.
"What, sir?" I turned to see the faces all looking seriously at me.
"A word, please."
"Of course, sir."

We turned to face each other but not expecting those words to come from his mouth, he said "It's coming, Berry, it is so near... We thought that we really need to practise on defending charms."
"Okay, but what am I supposed to do?"
"Here comes your turn.. You'll be responsible for teaching these students how to avoid spells, as Carlos is to teach you how to change into anything you want, and my turn is to teach you counter spells and stuffs like that."

Suddenly, silence was covering the area, but after a while Tom said "We don't have enough time, so let's start from now."
"Okay all kids follow me" addressed Zonaldor.

We all got prepared as Zonaldor was leading us to a secret chamber as he said.

After all that of going into doors, we finally reached a room with walls, and just walls...

"Errr... Sir, what are we doing here?" I asked.
"You! Follow me!"

We passed through the walls to reach a cold room were we started our first practice lesson.
Five weeks passed, still on this way, until we were all ready...

"Enterto Lemirus!!" We all cheered happily as we held our wands high into the air...