It All Came True

"Where are you going you two?" I said while they were trying to sneak out the practicing room.
But before they could even reply Zonaldor entered the chamber addressing me to follow him.
"Come Berry, I need you in some issues."
As I followed PR. Zonaldor to his office, I caught site of Lorain holding hands with Tom and entering the library. I got really mad at this site but I calmed myself down.

"We're here Carlos." They said as they entered the 5th row of library.
"Did Berry tell you his nightmare, or prediction?" He asked.
"Yes, but what do you mean by prediction?" Lorain asked.
"Listen, but do not interrupt me. Berry predicted that and it will happen nearly." Lorain opened her mouth suddenly.
"BERRY!" Lorain yelled as she fell into Tom's arms.
"Lorain, you should listen, I want from you two to pick up my letters from Segfrid's chest." He continued.

"No, Carlos please don't leave Berry alone, he seriously need more than anyone else." Tom said.
"Lorain, Tom, Berry actually told me that he needs you more than he needs air. Tom if you know, he says that he finds you as his right hand, and Lorain ... Oh! He really loves you so much and he hopes you feel the same way!" Carlos ended.
Lorain heard giggling from Tom, as she went pink and embarrassed.

"Did he tell you that?"
"No, but whenever I mention your name, he turns pink and starts asking questions about you."

Then be started laughing loudly as I went in and saw him, I went toward him and hugged him.

"Berry, you should know, that you have your father's characteristics..."
"Carlos, is everything alright?"
"Yes, yes.."
"Let's go out for a walk.." I suggested as I knew that I needed fresh air.
"Okay" he said with his voice trembling.

Then when we were on our way to the lake away from the school, I fell on the ground conflicting my inner brain to stop talking to me in the same voice : Berry, kill, kill Berry, give me blood.. I need blood.."

"Here it goes.. Lorain, Tom, stay back." Carlos ordered.
"Carlos, it is your time to meet your Lord." DunkenDul spoke through me.
"Berry, wake up... Please.." Lorain bursted into tears as she shouted, and then she approached to get to me, but at the last moment Tom caught her with her hand.
"Its fate Lorain, you can't stop it.."
"Tom, leave me alone, BERRY, BERRY!" she continued.
"Winomio Labonio!" I yelled pointing my wand at Carlos's heart.
"BERRY! NO!"

"Don't forget Tom! The letters..." Carlos said his last word as h breathed his last breath..
The next thing I knew that I was lying on the ground almost falling in a deep sleep after all my powers had been used.

At the same time, Lorain was shouting "Carlos! Berry!"