My Fear Approaches

"CARLOS!!" I yelled as I opened my eyes in the hospital wing.
"Berry, calm down, um..." Lorain hesitated as she burst out crying.
"Berry.." Tom continued "Carlos.. Berry, Carlos is dead.." Tom his his face between his hands trying not to show me his tears.

"NO!!" I shouted and started fighting to get out of bed. Lorain held me trying to push me back to bed. "Lorain, let me go! I want to see Carlos!"

PR. Zonaldor entered the room and said in a solemn voice "Berry, I'm sorry but Carlos is dead..."

"Berry, please don't make me cry..." She fell on me crying.
"Berry, you should just calm down, I have some messages from Carlos, there, take them." He said sadly handing me the letters.

I opened the first letter:
" Dear Berry,
I know you miss me.
But I'm sorry to say that
I must go. We're going to
meet again. As I hope.
Carlos.

I sat up properly and opened the second letter:
"Berry,
I love you dear, fight
DunkenDul. It is the only
way to save the wizarding
world. Stay brave.
Carlos."

"Berry,
Miss you, but you must
know that you must take
care of Tom and Lorain,
watch for yourself.
Carlos."

"It seems that you lost your whole family, Shulter!"
"Ricardo, just stay away from me, I'm not in the mood."
"Oooooo, not in the mood?"
"Ricardo!" I wanted to continue but then my voice changed and I said "Look at Me! Ricardo, come rescue your Lord."
Suddenly I returned to normal, and then PR. Zonaldor entered, "Berry, it's not safe in here, stay away from this school, and go out to the lake."

We sat on the lake when it started to be turbed, then suddenly, a man with no hair, wearing a gown, and looking at us appeared. "DunkenDul!" I shouted.

"How dare you spell my name?" He said as a first sentence.

"Ahhh!" Lorain fell on the floor, while Tom was standing there conflicting DunkenDul.

I ran to reach Lorain's hands and sat on the ground beside her "Lorain, Lorain, wake up please... Please Lorain, please..."
"I'm gonna take what I always wanted, Berry's power." DunkenDul said.

"DunkenDul, if I give you my power, you'll return the powers to Lorain?" I asked shouting at his face.
"I'll see." He said.
"Return to her the powers! NOW!!"
DunkenDul laughed at once, and then moved his wand and it seemed like the greatest wand ever "Dragon Head 2001".

Then at once Tom sat beside Lorain while I was standing in front of DunkenDul to defeat his evil forces.

"When a man seeks to goodness, he'll never die.."