"I actually want to kill you sometimes," I groan, walking out the elevator as it opens.

We walk into the large dining section and see many people already eating.

"Yo, there's no way that there's room," He mumbles to me as we scan over the area.

"We can take food and eat in the car," I suggest.

"But I'm the one who's driving," Colby reminds, with annoyance.

"Then we'll eat in your car, and when we're done, we can go," I simply say.

Colby shrugs, "Fine."

We make our way to the line and grab some quick foods to eat and place them in a napkin. Colby does the same.

We ended up both getting hot chocolates, few strips of bacon, bagels, and I got myself a doughnut. It may not be Krispy Kreme but hey, a doughnut is a doughnut.

"Woah, I didn't know they had doughnuts," Colby frowns.

I scoff, "Lucky I got one."

"Can I have a bite?" He asks.

"No," I deadpan, "Bitch, get your own."

"Pleaseee?" He begs.

I take one teasing bite out of the doughnut to get on his nerves. "Mmm, this shit good."

"I fucking hate you," Colby groans, rolling his eyes.

I sarcastically giggle, "Ha, oh fun."

"Whatever, I think I'm done. Ready to go?" He asks.

I shrug, "Go, drive. I'm not driving so I'm eating."

"Alright princess," He teases, turning the key.

He drives us out of the hotel and we leave for the hospital.

/////

"You're really enjoying that doughnut, huh," Colby mumbles as I lick my fingers rid of the chocolate frosting.

I grin, "You know it."

"Geez, you don't have to rub it in. I'm so in the mood for Krispy Kreme..." Colby whines.

I roll my eyes, suddenly feeling nice. "You can have the rest, if you want..."

"Really?" He asks, suspicious.

"Yeah, it's just one bite left though," I mumble, holding it out for him.

He smiles, and eats it out of my hand.

"Jesus Colby, didn't have to do that," I chuckle.

"I'm driving, that was the only option," He reasons.

I dust off my hands and punch his arm.

"Dork."

"Don't call me a dork, we're freaking spies now cuz we're here!" Colby exclaims.

He parks the car and we quickly exit to run without being seen, into the hospital.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Uhm," Colby checks his phone, "-Nine fifty-five."

"Oh god, we gotta find a hiding spot to look out from," I say, looking around the hall.

"Back into the supply closet!" Colby suggests, dashing to the door of it.

I jog to his direction. "Ya sure?"

"Yeah, we can just peak out," Colby shrugs, getting in.

I comply and get in with him. We don't turn on the lights so nobody gets suspicious and exposes us.