Yup, this weekend will be pretty good, I thought happily to myself as I laughed with grandma.

Let me just say that the weekend started out great! Grandma cooked our favorite meals at lunch and I helped her bake cakes and cookies, we would joke around a lot and laugh so much our stomach's would hurt! Grandma was good at that, making someone laugh till it hurt.

We watched Andy and grandpa play football outside in the yard and I couldnt help but love being outside! It was so nice being in the backyard, in the woods, without having to worry about getting found by thirsty vampires!

I found myself looking around at everything, as if expecting something to come and attack, mom and dad warned us so much about being out in the woods for too long that I was very tense at first but then as time passed I realized that nothing would come get us!

I actually enjoyed watching Andy and grandpa play football, I noticed that for an old guy grandpa still has quite a lot of energy! He moves just as fast as Andy does and it makes me happy that he's so energetic still but at the same time super upset.

Are Andy and I the only ones who will have to age and deal with all the problems of aging? Back aches, gray hairs, and all that?

Dont get yourself upset Annie, stop thinking about the future and focus on right now, I told myself as I cheered on grandpa.

I was surprised when grandpa and grandma insisted on us to take a walk through the woods while they cooked dinner, I think they wanted us to feel like we shouldnt be trapped in the house with them, but the fact that they were so casual about it made me secretly pleased.

"Go ahead and explore the woods, your grandpa and I want to surprise you with a special dinner" grandma reassured.

"You dont mind?" Andy asked, I could hear how surprised he was too.

"Of course not," grandma laughed "Why would we?" she asked.

Well she had to remember that we were the kids who couldnt even go two steps out the door without having our parents freak out about our safety.

"I dont know, how are we going to know when to come back?" Andy asked smiling slowly.

"I'll just send one of my wolf's for you," grandpa shrugged casually.

"Annie? What do you say?" Andy's excited smile made me grin, "Well I dont know," I looked up at grandpa and grandma again.

"Dont worry Annie, these arent vampire lands, you guys wont get attacked here" he chuckled.

I raised an eyebrow teasingly,  "Are you sure about that?" I asked, I was suddenly reminded of Gabriel.

Wow, with Brent appearing in my life I had totally forgotten about Gabriel, I wonder how that jerk was? If I went far enough into the woods would I see him?

I smiled to myself, the last thing he had said was that he wanted to hangout.

I gulped suddenly remembering Brent, an image of his angered face popped up in my head, oh boy why did I have the feeling Brent wouldnt like it if I hung out with Gabriel?

"Dont worry Annie, my wolf's wont hurt you guys," grandpa laughter snapped me out of my thoughts. 

I smirked at him, "Well okay, if anything they can eat Andy, I'll make sure to run" I joked.

"Enjoy the day sweethearts, it's a beautiful afternoon" grandma smiled at us looking pleased we had decided to go into the woods.

"If you see any of my wolfs passing by just ignore them, they're aware that you guys are here" grandpa said.