Party Time?

Recap

We both got out of the car, and I started to get nervous. Riley put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I began to walk toward the house with him. I heard the loud music coming out of the house. People were all over the front yard, and I felt intimidated. Great, I thought, let the party begin.

***********************************************************************************************************************

WARNING-Some parts of this chapter have violence. I don't think it's too bad, but if you are uncomfortable with reading it, you can skip to the next chapter!(: Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************************************

Jaiden's POV

Gazing around the yard I saw intoxicated girls in four inch high heels stumble around trying to be seductive, which was extremely comical. However, Riley didn't think it was that funny because he was looking at the girls with lust in his eyes. Ew, I thought, that just emphasizes what a dirty player he is. I was through with Riley; he was starting to make me feel uncomfortable. Just enter the party with him, and then "get lost while trying to find the bathroom" I advised myself.  

As we walked through the door of the huge house, the music blasted into my ears making me flinch at the volume. Inside it was dark and there were bodies everywhere. People were grinding against each other with plastic cups in their hands. People didn't really seem to mind who they were grinding against. Boys were rubbing against the girls which didn't surprise me, but when I noticed girls were doing the same it shocked me. Dammit, I shouldn't have come here I thought. I didn't feel safe at all. I realized I was being a wimp, but I knew that Riley wouldn't help me if some random guy started grinding against me. Looking around, I noticed with a small feeling of dread, that not only did I not know anyone, but I wouldn't be able to find Ash if he was here. For some reason, I felt like that's what I needed to do. I knew that no matter how much of a jerk Ash was, he would at least protect me which was more then Riley would ever do.

Riley was moving his mouth, but I couldn't understand him because of the loud music. I just nodded my head indicating that I couldn't understand him. He looked annoyed, which made me angry. It wasn't my fault I couldn't hear with the loud music. Riley motioned for me to go with him, and he turned around leaving me with no choice but to follow. He finally reached his destination which was the bar area, surprise, I thought sarcastically. I knew one thing for sure, I wouldn't be getting drunk at this party.

"Riley, I don't want anything alcoholic," I yelled into his ear while blushing slightly.

I sounded like a little girl trying to play by the rules, but at this moment, I knew it was better then to drink. He rolled his eyes and handed me a drink. I sniffed it, and the dark liquid in the cup smelt good. I couldn't detect the odor of alcohol, so I began to feel bad for assuming that's what Riley would want. I gingerly took a sip of the liquid, and I spit it back in the cup immediately. There was alcohol in the drink, but for some reason I hadn't smelt it. I glared up at Riley while he looked disgusted at me.

"Lets just go dance," he screamed sounding annoyed.

I nodded and followed him to the middle of the room where people were dancing. A song I heard on the radio with Riley before came on, and he pulled me close and smiled down at me. That was a huge difference, I mused. He had been angrily glaring at me just a few seconds ago. Riley pulled me flush against him, and I felt kind of dirty being that close to his thrusting hips. He looked satisfied with himself as he looked at something over my shoulder. I turned around to try to see what he was looking at, but he grabbed my face and smashed my lips against his. I gasped surprised, and he thrust his tongue into my mouth. I almost choked as he forcefully pushed his tongue deep into my throat. I tried to use my arms to push him away, but he was really strong. In a hard grip that would leave bruises he held my arms down. I felt tears start to prick my eyes. I wanted him off of me. I was getting scared, and he was really hurting me.