Broken glasses as well as broken hearts

Maddie's POV

I couldn't breath

I tried to open the door, my hand shaking rapidly. I finally got in my eyes leaking. I ran upstairs and threw myself on the bed. I cried my heart out.

I cried for hours. Which by now was five and I finally looked okay again.

The front door finally opened and I heard Ben humming. I stayed silent. I then heard another voice a female this time "Ben you sure she isn't home?" I stood up closer to the stairs "Nah Katie. Just me and you"

Katie! I looked down "Now your dress is stunning but it looks better on the floor" Ben said I could hear giggles from Katie. I lost it. I grabbed my glass and ran down stairs and saw them snogging "you lying bastard " I yelled Ben turning around and Katie looking dirty "Maddie I can explain!" he said trying to ease me "No fuck you!" I spat "Maddie please" he cried again "You lied to me! You said that you loved me, you got me to trust you. " I started crying "I do Maddie please" he tried giving my his hand, I grubbed the glass tightly in my hand. "NO" I stormed up stairs and then followed by Ben telling Katie to leave and thank god she did.

I grabbed my suit case and started pack quickly "Maddie what are you doing?" he said I could hear the tears in his voice which hurt me the most "Benedict I tried I really did. Yet you treat me like I'm shit." I choked, I heard him step closer "Maddie I love you please, I will get rid of her please" I grabbed the glass and stared at him "you LYING PIECE OF SHIT" I screamed throwing the glass at the wall near Ben. I couldn't breathe again but I ignored it.

"MADDIE" I ignored Benedict as well. I grabbed my last thing and zipped the bag.

I pulled the bag down and called for the taxi. "Madeline please, dont leave me " I finally looked at Benedict. His eyes read and his face wet, I wish I could run into those arms "I'm sorry but you left me and gave me nothing to help me along" I took the key off my chain and gave it to him. "I won't be needing this anymore. " I said rather bluntly. The taxi pulled up.

"Benedict, your famous, handsome and lovely. Yet you screwed me over. I let you in and saw the real me you didn't care. I'm not sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for even trying " I placed my bag in the boot "Maddie!" he called out I looked at him one final time "Ben, goodbye" I got in. My body decided to let me cry. So I did as we pulled away all I saw was Ben kneel on the floor and cry.

That was the end of us.

My heart had shattered into a million of pieces.