One night

WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL HOLD SEXUAL CONTEXT PLEASE SKIP TO BENEDICT'S POV.

Maddie's POV:

As we arrived home, Ben's hand was tracing circles around my thigh sending shivers down my spine. As soon as I got in I went up stairs to undress for bed.

As I did Ben rested his head and kissed my neck slowly. He sucked on a spot making me moan. "I could have taken you on the table you looked utterly beautiful but you look even better without it." I smirked. He turned me around and kissed me passionately I kissed back our kiss deepening.

Benedict started taking his suit off his lips not leaving yours. As soon as he is down to his boxers I lay into the bed.

Ben kisses my neck making me moan, I feel him grown beneath me. He slips my underwear and bra and I undo his boxers, My hands shaking uncontrollably. "We dont have I know your a Virgin." I looked into his ocean coloured eyes. "Please" I whispered. A smirk twitched at the corners of his mouth.

He finally placed his inch inside of me. Making me moan loudly. He started moving backwards and forwards repeatedly. Our moans filling the room. I move in the same rhythm with Ben. "Ben!!! Oh god" I scream at the top of my lungs. He yelled my name at the top of his lungs.

I could feel my climax coming "Ben..I'm gonna...." he quickened his pace as he reached his.

Ben fell next to me, our breathing filling the room. I manage to choke out "That was amazing"

Ben's POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon, my stomach making noises. I sit up to find Maddie gone. She must be cooking. I walk into the kitchen. She was cooking in my T-shirt "I hope you are aware you are in MY shirt." I pointed out "I am aware. But anyway it looks so much better on me" she giggled. Maddie was so perfect standing there in my clothes.

My phone buzzed. It was Martin

Martin: Hey we need to head to the set today. Moffat is in a mood. Let's hope he doesn't kill one of us. You have a hour

"Maddie I have to head to the set." I could hear her sigh "That's cool. " she choked. I feel so bad leaving her all the time. But we both live separate lives.