Engagement party part two

Maddie's POV:

I giggled at Grahams comment. "Anyway gentleman, I have a dancing partner waiting so if you excuse me..." I stood up and went to leave "Haha no your not." Benedict grabbed my waist and set me on the chair again "Why do YOU care so much about me anyway" I hissed, I noticed his eyes widened "Why would you think that?" he folded his arms waiting for a answer "You know when men are in love. They are protective over you! They are jealous. Which obviously means your in LOVE" the words slithered out of my mouth, Graham looked excitable and Tom looked fairly awkward. Benedict however looked rather pink on the cheeks "W-what" he stuttered "Your in love aren't you?" I smiled sweetly "How would you know?" I cleared my throat "Because I write about this stuff and I know what men are like." I started laughing after my sentence "Maddie Shut Up" Tom hissed at me. "What if I do like someone. Let's say for example you?" he seemed calmer more relaxed now "WHY WOULD YOU LOVE ME????? I'm probably the worse person to love. I hate love. I like being alone. I dont need friends! I dont need anyone to love me....." by the end of my words I was crying, my vision was once again blurred. There was a knock on a door. Someone answered it "Is Maddie here? She is needed" a young voice said "Why?" A voice that belonged to Ben "She has to make a speech." the young voice spoke again "Shit I'm gonna be sick!" I screamed "There is a bathroom just be hide you Maddie" I ran to the red door and vomited in the toilet. I washed my mouth out and flushed the toilet.

"I'm ready" I said walking out. I feel once again slightly sober. "You can't make a speech your pissed" I glared at Graham. I walked out and grabbed a glass of sparkling water and tapped it.

Everyone was silent "Hello and welcome to Juliana and Niall's engagement party! I'm the maid of honour also Juliana's best mate since we were 12. We are all glad you came and here's to the wedding which is in I believe three to four months time! Enjoy the rest of the party" I said goodbye and walked away down the steps.

*Few hours later. Time: 11:01*

I was completely wasted in the car ride home. When we arrived back at Benedict's home he carried me in bridal style. "Ben!!!!! Beeeeennnnnnyyyyyyyy" I said almost like a child "What?" he said slightly amused "Come dance with me" I whined and begged "No come on its bed time" He guided me to my room "Beeeeen, help me undress." he rolled his eyes and helped me out of the dress. I could tell he was nervous about undressing me. Once I was undress I moaned again at Ben "Ben. Can you stay with me" I said laying into the bed. He took PFF his shoes and blazer then slipped in. "Benedict" I whispered lightly "Maddie" I giggled at his response for some reason. "Why dont you love me???" what was I saying? "Maddie sleep" he moaned "Am I ugly or fat or boring to you?" I added more and more "Maddie, look I do like you but I'm just scared to showing my love to you because you might reject me," he sat up a bit "Ben. Guess what" I whispered "What" he whispered back edging closer and closer "I L.O.V.E you!" his lips so close to mine "I love you too" We were about to Kiss when everything turned black.

WAIT I WAS ABOUT TO KISS BEN AND I FELL ASLEEP . Well fuck.

Authors note:

So your getting this earlier than expected. So you get a bonus one for Saturday. Omg I ship Maddie and Ben!!!! They were soooo close. Crap.

- MaddieCatLikeBadger