Festival real or not?

Maddie's POV:

I was dresses in a simple plaid shirt with skinny jeans once again. In ten minutes me and Ben would be at a festival TOGETHER I could not help but get butterfly's. I look at Ben in his casual T-shirt and jeans with a leather jacket, we were almost there. My eyes kept going back to Ben I never realised how perfect he was till now. Like you know take it all in.

His cheekbones shaped his face perfectly, the way he curls his lips and those eyes were amazing I mean the two best colours in the world. He must of noticed me starring at him because a smirk appeared on his angelic face "Enjoying the view?" my cheeks heated up

We arrive at the festival. We went on every ride, Ben won me a Panda. We were on the Ferris wheel now.

I felt so cold.

"Are you cold" Ben asked I nodded to confirm so he took his jacket off and handed it to me. "Thanks Ben. For everything" a smile spread across his face "I really enjoyed having you. Its our last night together till we go to the hotel with Tom" I must of looked sad because Ben looked concerned "Hey dont look like that. " I felt a tear roll down my cheek "But. I dont want to leave you" I whispered. Ben's eyes flickered to mine "Maddie I've been meaning to tell you something" I edged closer.

He opened his mouth to say something else but the rode ended.

shit