Strange moments

Benedict's POV: 

The way she insulted me was cute. 

CUTE!? God Ben what is with you???? She is just a normal girl. Nothing speical about her at all. I mean yeah she's pretty, with those coloring changing eyes, that slightly dimpled smile, the way she looked at me and the way she flips her hair. 

This HAS to stop now. I mean. Yeah shes beautiful. Shes perfect. And shes mine for the new few days. I mean we are perfect together right? 

Maddie's POV: 

Benedict was up stairs changing. So I took this time to catch up on Sherlock. 

Before I knew it John was at his wedding with Sherlock making a speech, I must of been crying because suddenly Benedict arrived back and looking rather worried. "Maddie are you okay??? Your crying." I nodded and wiped away my tears "My feels" I managed to say "Feels???" he looked even more confused. I nodded again "Do you Ship Johnlock?" his face softened again "Johnlock and shipping now your speaking English" he had a small smile as he sat next to me, there was a silence, until the word 'Murder" reached my ears. That was it I screamed at the TV "NO NO. YOU ARE NOT RUNING JOHN'S WEDDING SHERLOCK. HE DESERVES THIS. YOU WERE DEAD FOR TWO YEARS. LOOK WHAT YOU PUT HIM THROUGH NOW YOUR RUINING THE WEDDING. GOD THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF HIS LIFE. JUST BECAUSE YOUR hot-" it suddenly hit me I was in the room with the guy playing Sherlock. 

Well fuck...... I turned my head and saw Benedict rather flattered and almost laughing "Gosh you fangirls." he rolled his eyes all I managed was a small smile. By the time Sherlock finished we had pizza and beer. 

"I'm tired, do you have anywhere I can sleep?" Benedict nodded and took me upstairs. The guest room was massive. It was perfect "is it okay?" I nodded "Perfect. Thank you. Listen I'm sorry for that out burst earlier. It just sort of happened" I felt so awkward "Its fine. And anyway, I know I'm hot dont need to tell me." he winked at me "You vain arse hole." I lift my right eye brow "Night love. Sweet dreams" 

I dressed ready for bed and slipped into the king size bed. It was soo comfy I fell straight asleep.