Why Did I Fall in Love with a Wolf ?

Prologue

                                                           Ashlynn:

I don't know what I was thinking, but I am stupid. I met this guy, we fall in love and, well I don't know what happened next. Oh right, he told his secret: "Ashlynn, I have something to tell you... I'm not what you think..." and then he pauses, takes a deep breath and whispers, "I am a... wolf."

My mouth practically fell to the floor. It was unbelievable for me to believe, so I yelled, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, HUNTER! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT WHEN WE FIRST MET!"

I was kinda mad at myself for saying that. I love Hunter, a lot, but it just occurred to me that, my mom was right. For the first time! "Don't go into the forest, Ashlynn. Rumor has it that there are wolves in there that are gonna eat you alive." Guess what, I ignored her. Bad choice.

                                                            Hunter:

Stupid, stupid, stupid! I just blew my cover, in front of Ashlynn. Well, I told her that I was a wolf!

I shouldn't have done that. Now I have to tell her everything about the underworld, and how I get there, and, um... you know other stuff.

I really love Ashlynn. A lot, but I just don't want to tell her because she might not like me back. If she does like me and tells me at a time so horrible, I might as well tell her too. I love her so much that I even wrote a song for her.

Oh, Ashlynn. Wish I could keep you forever. In my arms.

Never gonna let you out of my sight. Because I love you so much.

Even though you yell at me sometimes or even squeezed and pinched my arm... you are my bestest friend. My little rock star. I love you...

So, ya. Do you think if l sing her this song, she'll like it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a comment. Do you want Hunter to sing Ashlynn the song or not. Comment yes or no. And why?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!