Monster

"Hey peanut, brought you some pizza." Tamalia's voice echoed through the room.

"Cheese?" Miley looked up from her laptop pulling off her headphones.

"Of course." Tamalia walked to her nightstand setting the few slices on it.

"Mom, why can't I just get a tutor? Learning from these videos aren't the same." Miley spoke.

"We've talked about this Miley, you know why. We can't risk it."

"So S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't use me as a weapon. Mom I'm sorry but is that really it?" Miley bit the inside of her cheek, "I know you're scared. But I'm tired of this."

Tamalia sighed before sitting down next to Miley who eyed her curiously. "Miley please just don't question these things. Just keep practicing and pay attention to your lessons. Do it for me? Your life isn't the same as others as much as I wish it were." Tamalia closed her eyes sighing, "There is another reason, but I can't tell you yet peanut. I'm sorry."

Miley nodded, "Okay mom, I'll do it for you."

"Thank you, don't worry you'll know ten years." She got up leaving a kiss on Miley's forehead before walking to the door.

"Why ten years?"

"When you are 15, you'll know, I promise."

__

Miley's eyes cracked open waking up from the memory of her mother. Her vision was blurry, slowly adjusting to the light in the room she was in. When it was clear, she heard a voice before seeing a figure which made out to be Kyle sitting on a chair in front of multiple men behind a glass window. Some armored men were near the entrance of the room which was shut.

"Good morning Miley." Kyle was leaning back with his arms wrapped around the front of the chair sitting on it backwards. "Hope you're comfy. You'll need to get used to that chair you're on." He gestured with his head. Miley tried to move her head down but was held back by straps which were covered in foil. She grunted moving her eyes to her arms that were covered by the same metal as before we she first was taken here. Miley looked back up at Kyle trying to use mental manipulation which failed as a piercing screech traveled through her ears. She screamed out in pain and it ended seconds after.

"You bastard." Miley huffed.

"Yeah do you like the touch? It keeps you from focusing." He snickered, "Also, you call me something like that again, those wires attached will electrocute you just on my command to one of my men behind the glass window. Would you like to feel?" Kyle raised his hand up and electricity hit Miley's body. Screams filled the room once again and ended when Kyle's hand lowered. Miley opened her mouth, but quickly shut it biting her tongue drawing blood. Kyle nodded, "I see you get the message that I'm not messing around. You know why you're here."

"What makes you think you'll be able to get this power out of me?" Miley breathed heavily.

"Oh doll, you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment." He leaned foward, "I've had this plan sorted since you were a baby. I know what I'm doing." Miley wanted to punch his smirk off of his face and fought hard not to say something that will get her tortured more than she will be already.

"What's the plan then? After you somehow get this energy out of my body, what will you do to me?"

"That's easy, I'll test my new power that was already stronger - no thanks to you and its easier to remove for that, on you."

"You'll kill me." Miley gritted her teeth.

"Yes, I'll kill you. Enjoy your last moments while they last-- oh wait sorry it's going to be hard to. The removal process will be painful, and me killing you will be slow." He got up from the chair tossing it aside.