Forty Two: Osorõ's Apology

(Saturday)

I woke up feeling empty. The house was completely empty and silent without Yan-kun and Ayano. I pretty much didn't get out of bed because I didn't feel like it.

I miss how Yan-kun would play his music loud in the morning and Ayano would yell at him to turn it off because it was too early to be playing music at 7 A.M.

I stayed in bed till 10 A.M. and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. As I was drying my face off with a towel, my doorbell rang. "Who is seeing me at this time in the morning?" I mumbled to myself.

I got downstairs and answered the door to be greeted by Osorõ. "Hey." He greeted with a blank look on his face. I frowned at him and shoved him back. "The hell is your problem?" He snapped. I didn't reply as I angrily pounded my fists against his chest.

"What are you doing? Cut it out!" He snapped again, pushing me inside the house. "I hate you!" I yelled. I shoved him to the floor and got on top of him, hitting his chest again. "This is your fault! It's your fault! My brother and sister are in the hospital because of you!" I yelled.

"Knock it off! Get off me!" Osorõ yelled as he tried to shove me away from him. "I hate you! I hate you! You're the reason why they're in a coma! I hate you!" I continued to yell. "I know and I'm sorry!" Osorõ yelled back.

I stopped my assault on him and looked at him. "What? What did you... say?" I asked. "I said, I'm sorry. I know they put your siblings in the hospital, and I'm sorry." Osorõ repeated. I didn't know what to say.

Tears quickly filled my eyes as I stared down at him. I quickly got off him and turned away from him as I stared to cry. "It's all your fault... It's all your fault..." I said, wiping my eyes. "I know. I'm sorry." Osorõ apologized again.

He turned me around so I was facing him. "I can't forgive you! My brother and sister... My..." I trailed off as I lightly hit my fist against his chest, repeatedly. I was so angry and sad at the same time, I didn't know how to express my emotions.

I kept hitting Osorõ's chest lightly until he gently grabbed my fist and embraced me. I hugged him back, crying into his chest. "Shh... It's okay. I'm sorry..." Osorõ said, gently. I sniffled and Osorõ lifted my chin, wiping a tear away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry, Amaya. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I didn't know they would hurt your brother and sister. I'm sorry." He said. He gently pecked my lips and looked at me as I looked at him. "See ya later..." He turned to leave until I gently grabbed his hand.

He looked back at me, but I didn't say anything as I gazed at the ground. Osorõ took my hand and stepped forward, hugging me again. "If you ever wanna talk to me, here's my number," He stuffed a small piece of paper in my hand, then kissed my forehead.

"See you around, Amaya." He said before leaving the house, closing the door behind him. I lifted my head, staring at the door, then looked down at Osorõ's number.

"What now?" I whispered.