Seven: Seductive Substitute

"Okay, let's hear it." Ayano said. "Well, why don't we hook Kokona up with someone?" I suggested. "Matchmaking?" Yan-kun asked. "Yeah. If we get her to fall for someone else, she'll lose interest in Taro and forget about him." I said.

"How? We don't even know what she likes in a guy." Yan-kun said. "But I do. I've noticed every time when Kokona walks past the boys, she starts to blush at them, and I've wrote down a list of things she likes in a boy." I said.

"Where's the list?" Ayano asked. "In my locker. Come on, I'll show you." I said. Just as we were about to go to my locker, the bell rang. "Damn." Yan-kun said. "Show us the list after class." Ayano instructed me. "Right." I replied, giving a nod.

We each went our separate ways, heading to class. "Ms. Rana sure is late today." I said to Osano. "Yeah, I know." He responded. "Where do you think she is?" I asked. "Hell, I don't know. It's not like I know what she does." He said, frowning. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

I looked towards the door when a teacher walked in. "Hey, who the hell is this guy?" Osano asked. "I don't know. But he kind of looks like Ms. Rana." I mumbled. "Hello, class. My name is Mr. Rana. I'll be your substitute today. I hope everyone pays close attention." The man said.

Wait, we didn't have a sub for class yesterday. Well, Info-chan did say some things may go wrong in the time loop. I raised my hand. "Yes?" Mr. Rana asked.

"Where's Ms. Rana?" I asked. "Ms. Rana is out today. She had a doctor's appointment to attend to." Mr. Rana explained. "By any chance, are you two related? You too look alike." I noticed. "As a matter of fact, we are. Mida and I are twins. I'm glad you asked that, Miss..."

"Amaya. Amaya Aishi." I said. "Amaya Aishi... I'm sure you and I are gonna get along just fine." He said, winking at me. "Uh... yeah." I agreed, feeling a bit weird of how he said that. "Tch. Jerk." Osano mumbled. Mr. Rana smiled and began to teach.

(After class, Lunchtime)

The lunch bell rang and everyone stood to their seats, getting ready to leave the class. "Miss Aishi, may I see you for a second?" Mr. Rana requested. "Yes, sir." I said, giving a nod. I walked over to his desk.

"Miss Aishi, I've looked over the test you took this morning and it's come to my attention that you need some tutoring." Mr. Rana said. "I'm sorry, sir. I really didn't study for the test." I admitted.

"After school, I'd like you to come by the classroom so we can look over the test. I'll have you retake it tomorrow morning and give you extra credit fro staying after." Mr. Rana said. "Yes, sir." I said.

I was about to leave until Mr. Rana placed his hand under my chin, lifting it slightly so I was looking at him. "I hope to seeing you again real soon." He said in a seductive tone. "I have to go, sir." I said, emotionlessly. I bowed to him before heading to my locker to get the list of what Kokona likes.