Eight: Roles

Once I got the list, I ran down the hall, heading to the roof as fast as I could. "No running in the halls, Amaya Aishi." I stopped in my tracks when I felt a strong hand grabbed my shoulder from behind.

"I'm sorry, Megami, but I'm really in a hurry." I said as I turned around to face her, but it wasn't Megami I was talking to. It was actually her twin brother, Megamo.

"Oh... It's you, Megamo." I stated in a bored tone. "Care to explain to me why you were running?" He demanded. "Because I'm in a hurry. I told my siblings I'd meet them on the roof. Bye." I said before running away to the roof. "Sorry I'm late." I said, once I was over to them.

"There you are. What took you so long?" Yan-kun asked. "I was stopped by the Student Council Vice President." I explained. "What else is new?" He said, sarcastically. "What's that supposed to mean, Yan-kun?" I asked with a frown.

"Knock it off, will you? It's not her fault." Ayano said, playfully punching his arm. "Anyway, I got the list. Kokona likes slick hair, spiky hair, piercings, bandanas, blondes, glasses, jewelry, shades, and tans." I asked, reading the list out to my siblings.

"Talk about a lot of stuff." Yan-kun said. "Speaking of which, I found a guy who has a huge crush on Kokona. His name's Riku Soma. I met him when he asked me to take a picture of a cat that he saw on schools grounds to make sure it was okay." I informed.

"Riku, huh? Looks like I'll need a headset from Info-chan." Ayano said. "What for?" Yan-kun asked her. "Duh. So she can give him advice on what to say to Kokona." I said while poking his forehead multiple tumes. "Okay, I get it," He pushed my hand away.

"But I don't think Riku needs to do all these things on the list. I mean, come on. Does he really need to dye his hair blonde? He can just smooth his hair back, get piercings, and get some glasses." Yan-kun said. "Sounds good to me." I replied.

"Should I give him a rose to give to Kokona?" Ayano asked. "Not a good idea. You don't wanna rush things. It'll just be awkward." Yan-kun advised.

"Okay, so here's the plan. I'll get the headset from Info-chan, Amaya, you'll complete a task from Kokona. Once you've done that, tell her to go to the east fountain. Yan-kun, you'll complete Riku's task, then tell him tell him that Kokona's at the east fountain," Ayano explained.

My brother and I nodded our heads. "All right, so we're all clear on what to do?" She asked. "Yeah." Yan-kun and I nodded again. "We know our roles." Yan-kun confirmed. "Good." Ayano said.

"But I have to stay after school for a substitute teacher since I flunked a test." I explained. "Okay." Ayano and Yan-kun nodded.

Because we had lots of time left until we had to go back to class, the three of split up to do what we had to do. I went to Kokona as she was sitting on a bench, eating her bento. I assume she was almost done because she had only one rice ball left.

"Hi, Kokona." I greeted, walking over to her. "Oh! Hi, Amaya." She said back, smiling. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. Is there anything you want me to do? You know, as a friend?"

"Ugh... My uniform doesn't fit. It's too tight around the chest. I want to get a new uniform, but I can't afford one right now. Oh... I guess there's no point in complaining. It's not like there's anything you can do." Kokona said.

"I could get you a new uniform." I offered. "You'll get me a new uniform? Really? I would love that!" Kokona said. "Just leave it to me." I said, staring at her, blankly. I got up and headed to the side of the school, near Info-chan's room.

I already had enough panty shots of all the girls in this school. All I have to do is send 5 shots to Info-chan and she'll give me a new uniform. I sent the panty shots to Info-chan and she dropped a folded school uniform to the ground.

I picked up the uniform and headed to the sewing room to fit Kokona's size. Once I did that, I brought the uniform to Kokona. I found her still on the bench. "Kokona!" I called to her. I ran over to her and handed her the uniform.

"No way! This uniform is tailored to my exact measurements! Now I'll finally be comfortable! Thank you so much!" Kokona said. "No problem. By the way, someone wants to meet you at the east fountain. I think they're your type." I mentioned.

"Okay! I'll go there right now!" Kokona said, giving me a nod. I watched as she put away her empty bento and ran off. "Okay, so Yan-kun should be telling Riku to meet her there, too." I said.

Yandere-kun's POV

After I did the task for Riku, Ayano me the earpiece to give to Riku. I found him walking down the hall, so I stopped him. "Yo, Riku," I stood in front of his path. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked. "Sure." He said, giving a nod

"I just wanted to tell you that Kokona's at the east fountain. Take this earpiece and go there. My sister will give you advice." I said. "Oh, really? I'll head there right away, then..." Riku said, and headed to the fountain.

"The rest is up to you, Sis." I said, referring to Ayano.