TWENTY - ONE

— got you, finally

"wanna come in?" jeongguk asked and jimin took his offer, "do you want something to drink?"

jimin shook his head.

"thank you for saving me," jeongguk said, "i don't know what would've happened if you didn't save me."

"i'm always here for you jeongguk," jimin said as jeongguk sat next to him on the couch.

"i guess the party wasn't great," jimin added, "since you left early." jeongguk nodded, "im not surprised, you never liked those type of parties."

jeongguk drank his water.

"if you didn't like them," jimin said, "then why did you go?"

jeongguk set his cup down, "i need to tell you something hyung," jimin listened as jeongguk took a deep breathe, "i know, uh, you told me indirectly to not fall for you but i think it's too late. i already fell for you, i'm sorry—"

jeongguk was stopped as jimin pressed his lips against jeongguk's. it was jeongguk's second kiss of the night, he's on a roll.

jimin was about to pull away when he didn't feel jeongguk kiss back. but just when he was about to pull away, jeongguk wrapped his arms around jimin and pushed him back on the couch, catching jimin by surprise.

jimin smiled into the kiss as they both thought the same thing.

he's a good kisser.

and;

i finally got him.

[ — ]
i just had one day of school and i have strEss