SIX

—i got this

"what do you need to get?" jeongguk asked jimin as they entered a small store at ten in the morning, "noodles," jimin answered and picked two from the shelf then placed them on the counter to pay.

"you're hungry?" jeongguk asked as jimin gave the money to to the cashier then picked up the bag, "we just ate a few hours ago."

"it's lunch," jimin answered as they walked down the sidewalk, "i'm too lazy to cook today."

jeongguk nodded, "what about going to jin's for lunch then?" jimin stuck his bottom lip out in thought then nodded, "that's a good idea."

they stopped at the intersection. jeongguk pushed the button then they waited. jimin was looking across the street when he noticed a familiar face, "hey jeongguk," he said, "it's that yugyeom?"

jeongguk stood next to jimin and saw that it was indeed yugyeom. the light turned red for the cars and white for them. "what do we do?" jeongguk asked nervous.

"i got this," jimin said and wrapped an arm around jeongguk's waist then pushed them forward to walk.

"are you sure about this?" jeongguk whispered to jimin as they got closer to yugyeom, "positive," jimin whispered back.

yugyeom saw the two and was shocked, but looked away as they passed by each other.

"thank god," jeongguk said as they reached the other side. jimin chuckled, "was it that bad?" he asked as they continued down the pavement.

"no," jeongguk answered, "it was scary to see yugyeom staring at me."